Chapter 13(Lost contact)

Baby-Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris ❤️

It's a sad thing knowing it's been too long

It's a sad thing knowing it's been too long. I want to hug you and place a kiss all over you.
-Ashton Black🌹
________________________________
Ashton Black P.O.V

It's been 2 months.Apparently for the last two months she've been busy and so am i.

She's busy with her photoshoot and her fashion week.She move in from one city to other one because it's basically her fashion weeks month.

I can't follow her because of the business i need to take care of.I've also been traveling to Japan and Canada for contracts.

I can't get any information again from Lily, Kenzie make sure she closed her mouth with me.But it didn't stop me.I hired an instigator to follow her everywhere and give me all of her information.

I'm completely terrible without her.I missed her beauty face.Her angelic voice.Her perfect smile and laugh.And her bold personality.

I miss everything about her so so much.

She finished her fashion weeks two days ago and planning on a vacation with a bunch of her friends,my instigator said that to me.She have been doing a good job at spying Kenzie.

Yes it's a women,i just don't trust man to be around Kenzie.

I know what next move i should do.

Oh baby...

You're going to like me.

No

You're going to love me instead.

________________________________

Kenzie Landon P.O.V

I just finished my fashion weeks two days ago. I was so jet lag yesterday,until i slept all day. But now i'm fine and my friends and i are preparing  for our vacation to Hawaii.

It's been two months since my last contact with Ashton.That morning i didn't know,how can i slept beside him or how could i cuddle with him to sleep.That's all of questions i need to be answer.

I will never ever drink a beer again.The taste sucks and one can of beer already can make me drunk because of my very very low alcohol tolerance.

That day i packed my bag and drove to my friend apartment.I can bear to meet him,cause i didn't know what stupid things that i did at night,i completely forget everything about that night.

I blackmailed Lily to shut up.I knew she is the one who told all of my schedule and all things i did ,to him.I was mad at her,really really mad.

Okay no Ashton Black,we're going to a vacation baby!After this vacation i will get a strict schedule so better make this a good vacation.

I packed all of my things that i will need and quickly contacted my best friend.

"Hello KenzKenz!"uhhh typical Kieren.

"Kie, Starbucks around my place at 4 p.m."

"Okay boss!Bye!"

"Bye!"

We usually hang out at Starbucks around my place or hers.I hate to talk a lot at phone i prefer to talk face to face.So basically she already know what to do when i say those words.

Not going to lie but Kieren is one hell noisy girl.But i love her anyway she's the one in my ups and downs.She knows everything about me.She's like a sister from another mother.

I arrived at the Starbucks and quickly ordered my favourite drink.

"One venti ice green tea latte with caramel sauce on top."

I also ordered Kie favourite drink which is,

"And one venti ice caramel macchiato."

I payed the barista and went to picked up my drink.

I found a sit and waited there for a couple minutes,before finally Kieren came.

We catch up a lot of things while sipping our drink.It's been a long time since the last we did this.I've been busy a lot and so is she.

Kieren Dele is known as a model and actress.No wonder about that,she has a long blonde hair with big green eyes that can make all the boys turn to look at her.

First time i met her was in France.We both were shooting for a different movie.We bumped each other in Starbucks,surprisingly that moment made us to be like this.

She's basically like my older sister since she's older ,3 years ahead of me.She lived in my penthouse when she was having a business here.

She said she really love it here so she decided to move here too.Well it doesn't matter we both basically didn't stay at home a lot.We live on a plane because of our job.

Can't hate it because i love my job so much. This is my dream since i was a kid.

"Hey!Are you and Ashton Black really dating?That's good you know!He's extremely handsome and gorgeous and he has a lot of money."

Typical Kieren.To the point and spontaneous. That's what i love about her though.

"NO!Don't ever say his name.I hate him with passion."

She immediately shut up,she really know how to not bring my mood down.

We were laughing and talking until the time passed.

"Shoot!It's 6 p.m,i need to pack for tomorrow vacation okay!"She stand up and hugged me and kissed both of my cheeks.

"Bye!"we said to each other.I stayed for awhile because i'm to lazy to move.

Finally at 7 p.m I went back to my penthouse and drifted to sleep after i got ready to bed.

________________________________
Sorry for short chapter!
I'm really tired and i'm going to sleep.

Enjoy!💙