Chapter 31("Jealous")

All We Know-The Chainsmokers ft. Phoebe Ryan

"Your happiness is my priority

"Your happiness is my priority."
-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

A week has been passed.

We're still in Bali enjoying the sunrise in the morning and the sunset at the dawn.

It's pretty much peaceful and such a relaxing vacation.

We explored together since both of us love adventure.We went to so many beautiful places.

Surely this place is magical!

We were now in the private island since it's not really safe and enjoyable anymore in the Bali town.

The paparazzi keep following us,i forgot that we both are Hollywood people how can the paparazzi leave us?

But a week is enough to at least set our mind free.We went to lot of beaches.We swam, we dived,we do lot of crazy stuff in there and that's one of the greatest thing in my life.

I never ask Kenzie lot of questions again.

Seriously i was shock at that night and i just can't bare to see her tears again.

I really want to know what did she mean by     'I lost her.'

But i don't want to make her sad,i have to burn all of my curiosity behind me to make that beautiful smile of her appear again.

Her happiness is my priority.

She's been improving at least.I can hear those calm breath,relaxing face,her smile,and her beautiful laugh.

At least she looks happier right?

Sometimes she like to stared at nothing and be lost at her thought.

It's scaring me actually.

"What are you thinking about?"
She asked me and looked in to my eyes as i looked at her browns back.

"You."She smiled and pecked me on the lips.

But i didn't let it go of course i hold her into my arms and kissed her until it turns out into make out session.

She pushed me back and ran away from me.

Kenzie Landon,i'm so not finish with you.

________________________________

We were back at the town,and now we're in their traditional tourist market.

There's lot of shell necklace and bracelet, Everything looks beautiful and their culture really amaze me.

We have 2 more days before we're back to our usual routine.I will miss this honeymoon vacation.

I mean just 'vacation'.