Chapter 43(U)

Stay-Shawn Mendes(cover)

"Why?"
-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

As the sound growing louder Kenzie caught out from her thought and quickly went away. I followed her steps that lead to upstairs.

"Shhh...Shhh..."I came into a one kind of a view. Kenzie is holding a baby in her arms trying to calm down the baby.She started to sing a lullaby and the baby started to fall asleep again in her mother's arm.

The baby looks slightly different with the baby i saw at that night.Suddenly a sound of another baby crying hit me.I walked out following the sound of it.It turns out ending my step at the room beside it.

I picked the baby up and looked at him.He's the one that i saw that night!I tried to calm him down,but his blue eyes keep on looking into mine.Those eyes looks exactly like mine.
Could this be my child?Or Kenzie already married to an other man.

The sound of the last thought make me angry.
I rocked the baby in my arms but this baby didn't fall back to sleep,instead her crystal blue eyes looking at me with full of wonder.

I smiled at the baby and kissed his forehead.I have a connection with the baby,So could it be mine?

The sound of a creek door open make me back to realization."Hey..."the faint sound come out from her as i turned around while holding the baby.I saw her still carrying the baby that now have her eyes wide open.

"Is this mine?"

She looked at the baby not daring to looked up to me.She walked closer and hold the baby's tiny hand,looking at him adoringly.

"They are yours."

I looked at the baby in her arms.She also has the same crystal blue eyes like mine and the baby in my arms.

We sat down on the nursery carpet and silent consumed us before i broke it off with one word and a thousand questions.

"Why?"

"I'm sorry."She broke down with so much tears in her eyes flowing down through her cheeks.

Seeing her crying is my weakness.Suddenly the babies started to crying too,seeing her mom already flooded in tears.The boy in my arms reached for her mommy while crying.I tried to calm him down and it was successful but he's still reaching for her mommy so i gave it to Kenzie.She kissed the top of their heads and the baby started to calming down but the other twins still crying.

I looked at Kenzie,she was calming the baby down but still in sobbed.

"How can you calm her down when you're still in sob?"I wiped her tears and caressed her cheek.The baby's now off from crying but her mommy still sobbing a little."Kenzie..."I keep caressing her face touching it slowly and gently admiring it.