Chapter 45(Fixing the past)

Meant To Be-Bebe Rexha ft.Florida Georgia Line
and Hold Me Now-Wrongchilde ft. Saint Starlie Smith

"We don't live in the past,we just learn our lesson so we can be better in the future

"We don't live in the past,we just learn our lesson so we can be better in the future."
-Anonymous💙

Ashton Black P.O.V

"Ashton i'm taking back my real name."

"no."

"What do you mean no?"I moved straight facing him.
"You won't take the full name."I groaned hearing his reason.

I hugged him by his waist feeling so cold in this jet.Ashton moved me to sit on his lap and he hugged me back tightly."Kesha Kel Black."

"I love how that sound."I smiled and buried my head on his warm chest.

"Yeah, i love that too."It was silent after that.A comfortable silent where we can hear each of our heartbeat sound as i feel his chest rising up and down.

"I told mom that i found you.She's really happy,you know?"

"yeah?"I looked up to his face.

"Yup"

"And she said the wedding still on."

"Oh."

---------------------------
Kelsha P.O.V

"Ready?"I heard Ashton voice blurry as i tried to face my panic own self.What if they hate me?I was a rebel!I fought with them a lot instead of being a goody good girl or the perfect daughter or whatever is that.

"Kel?"

"What?"His voice made me back from my own crazy thought.I took a glance at him then back at the front door."Yeah...right.."

I took a step slowly before thinking of backing off again i bravely knocked on the door,twice.
Then slowly the door started to open a little. A women appeared with an apron on her waist and flour on all over her shirt.

Her face can't be mistakable as an asian women around 40's.Her face looked slightly like mine,if you look closer.

"Mom."

She stopped and stared at me,a tears started to flowing down her cheeks.

"Kelsha.My baby is that you?"

"Mom."My voice came out roughly as my tears poured out uncontrollably.

My mom embraced me in a tight hug kissing my hair.As i bent down hugging her more,since i'm a foot taller than her.I missed my mom warm embrace.I remember we used to be best friend before i fell out from myself and became rebellious to her.I feel awful, that i never really hear what she said.