Chapter 34(Wed preparation)

Favorite Girl-The Icarus Account

"I can't wait standing at the altar,looking at you,walking down the isle

"I can't wait standing at the altar,looking at you,walking down the isle.Grab your hand and make you mine forever."
-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

Waking up,seeing her beautiful face,wrapping her in my arms are the cure to my stress.

Working a lot and coming home with tired body and tired mine.But once i looked at her calm body sleeping,make me relieve from my tiredness.

I kissed her forehead.Her eyes slowly opened and she squeezed because the bright light.

"Morning beautiful.."I stole a peck on her sweet lips."Morning handsome.."

She rolled to the other side and her back was facing me.I looked at the time and it's 7 o'clock.

I got up and slowly walked to the bathroom i washed my face,brushed my teeth,pulled on a shirt,then I went down to the kitchen.

I opened the cabinet one by one but found nothing interesting.Than i opened the fridge.There's bacon and milk and eggs and other stuff.

I cooked the bacon and the eggs perfectly and placed it down neatly on the plate.I prepared the bananas,the foods,and the milks and put it down on the dinning table.

I checked everything and everything is ready for a yummy breakfast with my lovely wife.

I went upstairs again to check on Kenzie.She still sleeping peacefully.It's really weird,she usually wake up early in the morning or before me.

But lately she's been sleeping like a bear.

Oops...She will kill me for saying that.

I jumped to the bad and kissed her bare neck.
She started to move but still won't wake up.

"Kenzie..."I kissed her neck again up to her face.Her jawline,cheeks,eyes,forehead,nose, and at last at her lips.

"Ashton!"She opened her eyes widely showing those beautiful brown eyes.

"As much as i love you...please don't ruin my sleep."She's backing me now.

"Baby wake up it's already 11 o'clock."

She jumped from the bed and ready to slip and fall down but i caught her quickly.

She fully woke up then looked at the time.
"It's still 9 o'clock!You're lying!"

She was about to get up but i pulled her down to the bed again and hug her closely and she gave in by putting her head on my chest.