Chapter 38(Dates)

Photograph-Ed Sheeran

"I will keep you and will never let you go

"I will keep you and will never let you go."
-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

It's Christmas time so we both went to my parents house to do our tradition.

All of the family will go to Alaska having a nice Christmas holiday trip in there.

I told Kenzie to packed a lot of jacket since it's going to be so cold.

Our house in Alaska is also as big  as my parents house but a little smaller.But it's uptown near the hills so it's really cold.

Kenzie and i still having a good time for this past weeks.We both had been really active but sometimes i also saw Kenzie lost on her own thoughts,completely blank suddenly.

It just she will go silent for minutes and then back to realization after i called her for a thousand times.

"Kenzie!"After i called her for a thousand times finally she got back into reality.

"I'm sorry,what did you say?"I looked at her and sighed she closed her eyes and let out a big sighed too.

"Come on,let's go the plane is ready."

My family went separately because my dad said he want to spend time alone with mom.

Old lover.

Since all of my family already married,all of them want to share their jet only with their partners.

I know selfish...

My parents and my sisters already went off first with their jet.

I hold Kenzie hand then we walked together to our jet.

Kenzie was squeezing my hand when the wind started to blow coldly.

We got in to the jet and i gestured Kenzie to sit comfortably,i gave her my jacket since i know she's freezing.

She muttered a little thank you and i told her to take a nap.She nodded and laid down on her seat.

She closed her eyes and soon she was sleeping peacefully.I sat beside her seat looking just at her beautiful face.

I kissed her a good sleep than i took my laptop finishing a little work.

I know it's holiday and i shouldn't be working, but i do it so i will have a lot of free time with Kenzie.

It took awhile until i fell asleep too.

--------------

"DINNER TIME!"
my mom and my aunt shouted to all of the family members in the house.

We arrived at Alaska last night,but we all too tired so we ended up sleeping,and today we just went skiing with a few cousins and others family members.