Chapter 24(Closer I)

22-Taylor Swift

"Spending time with you,feels like a perfect time

"Spending time with you,feels like a perfect time."
-Ashton Black 🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

You know whats good?A day off from the office.

But something bigger than that make me even love the day more.

Absolutely a day with my wife,Kenzie Landon.

She's been changing for the past month she've been good and sweet to me.I don't even know why she changed.But i love the 'new her'.She live with me in New York because she has work in here.

And i never been happier than this thing.She's my everything,after all.

Sometimes we like to watch movie together,we also love to cuddle each other while watching the NBA show.

My favourite thing is when we were kissing and we can go even more than that.

I'm so thankful that she's my wife and having a first night with her is unforgettable.I'm glad she's saving the moment for her marriage night.

Which i'm even more glad when i'm her first and will be her one and only.I'm also glad that she's my first.

Yeah i was a virgin.Don't judge me.I don't want to waste it like a playboy.I maybe known as a playboy who like to flirt and dating around.

But i didn't sleep around.Absolutely not for me.

I want to save it for my wedding night.Just want to be able feel the specialness.

Damn,i really want to take her again.My body is screaming for her name,her touch,her skin against mine.

Today we had a bonding time,which is both of us off from work for a day to spend time with each other.

I know where exactly to make her excited.

"Ashton,What should i wear?"as i heard her voice shouting from her mini closet that i just made for her.

"Anything casual and wear pants babe!"I shouted back at her.

Thinking of it,I wonder if this is a good time to buy a new mansion?

Well this house is quite big,but i want to have a new start as a family in a new house.

I should started to search for it!

"Let's go!"I saw her coming out from her closet looking beautiful and hot!

She was wearing a black top with shorts and white converse.Classic Kenzie.

But her outfit make her hot bruh...