Chapter 22(Special night)

Love Me Like You Do-Ellie Goulding

"I want you."
-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

"Shit!"

I looked to Kenzie's position who's now on the middle of dancing floor.She's dancing like a wild cat.My head is spinning around.

Gosh!I will never let her drunk without me!

Everyman that past her,look at her with lust and sometimes they're winking and flirting.

She being the drunk her,just flirt back with the man.

I want to kill that man!Right now!

But i need to control my pounding head first.I took a deep breath a few times and everything just started to get clear

I walked to the dance floor and wrapped my arm around her waist.My chest is touching her back and she just keep dancing like a crazy women.

I leaned my head to her shoulder,i need comfort right now.

________________________________

"You're so cute baby."I whispered to her ear and she giggled.

We've been making out for good hours now.She was sitting in my lap with her arms around my neck and my hands around her waist feeling every inch of her.

We had too much drink,it's not enough to make me drunk though.But it's making my head a little hurt.

But all of the alcohol can make Kenzie act totally differently.But i love this side of her.

She's such a wild cat.

We were laughing,joking,talking,kissing around,and making out like a crazy couple. There's not even a second we can stop from touching each other.

Suddenly,everything just got even hotter.She brushed through my hair as i ran my hand to her shoulder,chest,waist,hips,and her butt.

"You're making me so crazy.I want to take you right here,right now!"I said between kisses.I squeezed her butt making her moaned.

"I want to marry you right now baby and i won't let you go away again from me!"I kissed her again leaving both of us breathless.

"Marry me Ashton!I want to marry you!I want to live forever with you!"

I stopped and looked at her smiling face.I smiled back and kissed her senselessly and deeply and full of passionate.

"Come one babe!Tonight you'll be my wife, you're going to become Mrs.Black." I took her hand and pulled her with me into my car and driving into the right place.

I maybe taking advantage of drunk her,but i can't hold it.I want to tie her with me so she won't be able to leave me again.