Chapter 14(Vacation)

Kiss me- Ed Sheeran

Cuddle me up like i'm your pillow

Cuddle me up like i'm your pillow.I can give you the warmness you never had before.
-Ashton Black🌹
________________________________
Ashton Black P.O.V

Finally it's the vacation day.I'm so excited to meet Kenzie again.I miss her so much.

I'm not literally following her because basically her guy friends are my friends too.They asked me at the last minute to join if i can because they know i had a crazy schedule.

I didn't say anyone that i will come because i'm going to surprise all of them,especially Kenzie- self.

I flied to Honolulu at 7 p.m and i arrived around midnight.I quickly went to the beach condo we're going to stay in.

"Hey dude!"

"Bro!Longtime no see!"

"Brother!"

As i arrived there all of the boys man hugged me,but all the girls seem in shock.

"Oh yeah girls,meet our best friend Ashton Black."

"Hey girls..."

"Hi..."They said in unison with a nervous tone, making me chuckled.They introduced their self one by one.

As i scanned the girls there's no Kenzie in there,where is she?

"Bro you didn't tell me you would come."

Brandon said as he threw a can of beer and i quickly caught it.

"Yeah i just came at last minute."I sipped my beer and still scanning where she would be.

"It's okay though you're here now!"The boys continue chattering but i can't focus on what they said cause i'm still searching for Kenzie.

"Hey gir-"Suddenly the blonde girl came."Wait a minute you're Ashton Black!"she pointed her finger at me.She seems to be a spontaneous girl.

"Yupp,i am."

"Holy shit!"she widened her eyes.

"Hey Kieren,where's Kenzie?"The blacked hair girl that named Michelle asked.

"She's in her room.She's asleep she told me she feels a little bit jet lag."The blonde that name 'Kieren' said.

I excused myself and went to my room to freshen up a bit.I wore my bed clothes and brushed my teeth.I washed my face and i think jet lag started to hit me too.

I tried to sleep but i can't.I miss her so much.
Urghh...I ruffled my hair.

I went out from my room and went to her room.Don't ask we how can i know it,i just know everything about her.

I peeked to her room slowly and closed the door slowly too so it won't wake her.I went to the bed and see she's already asleep.

I laid down myself beside her slowly.I hugged her and i can smell her scent.It's so fascinating oh gosh how i miss it so much.I looked at her face as i hugged her tight into my embrace and she seems to feel comfortable.