Extra Chapter

Perfect-Ed Sheeran (Duet with Beyonce)

"My dream is to build a family with you and grow old with you

"My dream is to build a family with you and grow old with you.Just with you."
-Anonymous💙

Kelsha P.O.V

"Mommy mommy!"My sweet 5 years old Kenzie ran into the backyard and jumped on my lap.All of my kids ran to the backyard after Kenzie.Their giggles sound like a music in my ears.I put down my magazine on the table and sit Kenzie on my lap.

"Yes,sweetheart?"

"Can you bake me some chocolate brownies?"She's giving me her pleading eyes,with her big dark brown orbs that look just like mine.

I admitted that Kenzie looks so much like me than Ashton.From her skin,to her straight brown hair.It looks just like me.All of my kids got Ashton's blue eyes, except my baby Kenzie. But Brandon looked so much alike his father.He's like the younger version of Ashton.All of my boys look so much like their daddy,from their feature to their ego.I don't know how to handle the boys when they grow up later.
With their charms and kharisma like their father,they'll break millions heart.

Kelly was growing more beautiful with the mix of our genes.Long dark blonde hair with Ashton's blue eyes.Kelvin and Kelly are 10 now,but they're growing so fast.

"Of course,sweetheart.Wanna help me to make it later?"

"I want!I want!"I kissed her forehead before she slipped from my arms joining her brothers and sister running around the pool.

"KIDS BE CAREFUL!"I shouted to them.

My little 8 years old boy,Brandon ran into me and i crushed him into a hug,smelling his baby scent."Mommy,it's tickling!"He laughed along with me.

I released him from my hug and kiss his forehead."You promise to come into my first game tomorrow,right?"

"Yes baby,I already promise you.So i'll come..,"

"YEAY!"

"I'm going to be your loudest supporter there!"

"But will daddy be okay?"

"He will be fine,baby.Don-"

"Who said i'll be fine?"Ashton came out from the door walking straight to my seat.He was holding a big plate with yummy foods in there.They all smelled the goodness and started to run to Ashton.Oh God!

All of them munching on their burgers that their daddy's made.I kept the smile on my face for the amazing view in front of me.Life is so good,i should say.

No more problems and dramas.My life is complete with all of this people i love around me. If a few years ago,they told me i will get married and have a happy life,i will tell them that they are insane.Guess what?I think sometimes i just need to believe in it.I thought i won't be happy.Like ever.Despise with the problems i was dealing.All those chains that keeping me dead stuck.