Chapter 8(Slowly to you)

Wildest dream-Taylor Swift

"You're my oxygen,the reason i can breath my heart in and out

"You're my oxygen,the reason i can breath my heart in and out.My life."
-Ashton🌹
________________________________
Ashton Black P.O.V

We were now standing at the after party,talking with some few celebrities as i wrapped my arm tight to her waist.

We were able to change at the hotel before the after party.

I just took of the gloves and changed the suit to a leather jacket.While she change into a black short-tight dress that stop four inches bellow her butt.

People were chattering, and laughing, and dancing.But it seem not that fun for us.

As the time passed by it's getting boring and boring and i also can see that she's getting boring too.

"Want to ditch the after party?"I said to her while looking around in front of me.

She looked around before turned her face to me.

"Deal."I smirked to her and she just rolled her eyes.

I intertwined our hands and pulled her to the exit door.We were standing out of the building towards the car.

"Stay close with me."she just nodded her head.

As we passing by the paparazzi notice us and started to take picture of us.

"Kenzie are you dating Ashton?"

"Are you guys dating?"

"Kenzie,you look beautiful tonight!"

"Ashton when will you proposes to her?"

Soon.Okay...soon.

She keep glancing to the ground to avoid the flash and i keep securing her into my embrace.

We successfully arrived in front my car.I opened the door for her and she got in.I quickly walked to the driver side and get in.

The paparazzi keep taking picture and i quickly drive away.

"Where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go?"

She sighed and relaxed on her seat closing her eyes."Surprise me."

I glanced at her face.Her eyes is closing and her body relaxed on the seat.

I know she's tired so i let her take a rest while i continue driving to our destination.
________________________________