Chapter 9(At the car)

Dusk till dawn-Zayn ft. Sia

"You just need to understand that you're MINE,Kenzie!"-Ashton Black🌹________________________________Ashton Black P

-Ashton Black🌹
________________________________
Ashton Black P.O.V

It's been a month since the night of the gala.

We've been friends and she's getting friendlier to me.

At least she replied to my message,even though sometime she just read it.

I think i miss her.Her scent still stuck in my nose and her soft skin,gosh.

I'm in New York right now taking care of business.I hate how distance separate us.

I wish she just can move here.But i know she won't ever agree with me about moving.

And i still have to get her trust first.

Why you make this complicated X?

If you didn't leave me that day.I bet we already live happily ever after now.

Good morning beautiful!
                        10.15am(NY)
Good afternoon,Ashton.
15.15(UK)

Shoot!time difference got me crazy.The fact that she's 5 hours ahead me.

And she's still act cold around me.Come on Kenzie!You.gotta.be.kidding.me.

But today,i'm going to see her again.She didn't know about this.I'm currently working with her manager so i know her schedule every single day.

"Sr,you should check this out."James appeared in my office and give me a brown envelope and i open it."Apparently 7 years ago a girl that look like Kenzie was spotted in LA."

There's a few photo of her.But she always wearing a hoodie and her face don't look really clear.But she look slightly like Kenzie.

"We found her face with someone in a cctv footage in a dark alley once.We are trying to find about this girl more..."I listened carefully to what he said and trying to process everything in my brain.

"Find more about it!"
He nodded and about to get out of my office when her turned around again.

"Oh yeah sr,you might want to see this."as he gave me a smaller brown envelope."It's a picture of Kenzie and her ex boyfriend Richard Franco."What the heck!

He walked away from the office and i opened the envelope roughly.

Kenzie was kissing a guy in a club!Shit!There's a photo where they're dancing together.

"Oh yeah sr,"as James bursted again in my office."The last picture was taken 2 days ago."

I quickly look at it and my anger turn into a boiled hot anger.It was Kenzie drinking coffee with a man,they were laughing together and she smiled.