Chapter 47(Love you too much)

2U-David Guetta ft.Justin Bieber

"My love will never fade away for you,baby girl

"My love will never fade away for you,baby girl..."
-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton P.O.V

"Baby..."

The voice of an angel wakes me up from my slumber.

"Can you make a pizza cake for me?"

Oh God!It's her weird craving again!

Kelsha is 7 months pregnant now.Her mood swings are the definition of torture for me. I remember once,when she was 5 months pregnant she told me she want a real French croissant and eat it in Paris. It wasn't a problem for me to bring her to Paris and have a croissant there.But the thing is,she told that to me at midnight, and she demanded me she wanted it at that moment.

I remember she told me to sing for her too then do some Beyonce dance move .She also wanted me to paint her while she was sleeping yesterday.All of her cravings are weird and crazy.One, her wish didn't complete she would cry and told me she don't want to be with and push me out from the house literally.

Today is one of the easiest i should say. Good thing,i took some culinary lesson when i was 16.So i know how to make some foods, especially pizza.It's my speciality!

Wait but she said she want a pizza cake!

How the hell i make a pizza cake!?

I looked through the internet and found one. At first i though it was a cake that decorated like a pizza.But it was actually a pizza stack like a cake.This should be easy,then!

I started to do my work,as i made the dough then the sauce,and then started to assembling
everything together.I put the pizza cake on the oven,the set the timer.I smiled proudly as i done with my work and i just have to wait.

I smiled proudly as i done with my work and i just have to wait