Chapter 21(Drunk night)

Something I Need-OneRepublic

"You may not love me for now

"You may not love me for now.But i promise i will love you till the end and i will make you fall in love with me if it's really necessary."
-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

For this past weeks we've been fixing our problem.She started to act like she used to be and joking and talking around with me.

We agreed that we will take everything so slow. She said she's not ready for a status yet.So i'm willing to wait for her.

She didn't want to explain about her life in LA, she said it's her 'dark side' and one day if she ready to tell me everything honestly,she promise she will tell me the whole truth.

I'm in New York,sipping my morning coffee in my office.I have a meeting in the next 4 hours.

Kenzie also is in New York for a photoshoot. She has been travel a lot.I wonder if she's not tired.

We're going to a club this night.Because she promise me that she will take her first shoot with me.

I'm so waiting for this.Drunk Kenzie is my favourite after all.

For the rest of day,i've been busy in the office. I went to the meeting.Doing some paper.All those stuff.

It's 9 p.m now,i'm going to pick her up from her hotel.

As soon as i got into lobby,she entered my car with a sexy dress.

She's using a mini blue metalic dress,that show off her amazing body and her long legs

She's using a mini blue metalic dress,that show off her amazing body and her long legs.She's also wearing a blue high heels that even make her legs look longer.

Her face is glowing and her brown is straight and smooth.

Shit!

She get in my car but my jaw still opened wide.I can't stop looking at her.

"Close your mouth!"She snapped her fingers at me and put on her seat belt.

"What are you wearing!?"No no no,everyone will stare at her with lust!

"A dress,obviously.Are you stupid?"

"This way mor-"She stopped my mouth with her finger.

"I don't want to go,if you're going to give me a lecture."She pulled her hand away but i caught and kissed it.

"Babe..."

"Aa..aa..don't babe me,Ashton Black."

I sighed and drive while i keep holding her hand with mine.

I glanced at her beautiful face she was looking through the window during the ride.

We arrived there and quickly entered the club.
We took a sit in a bar,and i order a drink.The drink comes up and she looks scared.

"You're ready for your first shoot?"

Cause boy she's literally shaking right now.

She raised her eyebrows and started touching the glass.She picked it up and closed her eyes before she poured all the liquid in one shoot to her mouth.

She gulped."Eww...I will never ever drink it again.It's disgusting."

"Take it easy.You have to do 10 shoot remember?9 more!"

She started to took a shoot again and again.

2

3

4

5

6

She's giggling and laughing , i think she's getting drunk.

7

8

9

10

"Again!"But i pulled her glass away from her.

"Nope!That's enough!"

"Babe,please just one more!Pweasee!" She pouted at me and that's freaking cute.

"Just one more."I sighed and gave her glass and she drank it until the last drop.

I shake my head at her and started to drink for my own.

Suddenly she grabbed the bottle from the bartender table and drink it like a wild animal.

"Stop!Kenzie!"I pulled the bottle away from her and i drank it to myself until last drop so she can't drink it again.

"You're no fun,Ashy!Sharing is caring!"

Gosh....

I think my head is started to spinning around.

Suddenly she grabbed another bottle and drink it again until the bottle is empty.

I don't know what i'm doing,but i grabbed the other bottle too,and drink it until it's empty.

I pulled her closer until she sit in my lap and she circled her arms in my neck.

We're drunk now!

"You know what Kenzie,you're so sexy tonight that makes everyman turn into you and staring at you with lust."She just played with my hair as i speak.

"And you make me crazy,that i want to kiss you now senselessly." I whispered to her ear.

She crashed her lips into mine and we're kissing each other like a wild animal.

Her sweet lips making me even more crazy about her.I touched her perfect small waist and rubbed it up and down.

________________________________

Sorry for the late and short update guys!

Hope you all enjoy it!💙

Don't forget to vote and comment!♥️

Let me know what do you think about this chapter!👇🏼☝🏼

ENJOY!💙

                                             With so much ❣,K🌹