Chapter 46(The wedding)

Back at one-Brian Mcknight

"When i set my eyes,i didn't just see the most beautiful view i've ever seen,but i see my future in you

"When i set my eyes,i didn't just see the most beautiful view i've ever seen,but i see my future in you."
-Ashton Black🌹

Kelsha Black P.O.V

Oh God,so this is it.

The day i've been waiting for.

"Hey relax!It's not like its your first time.At least you've been in front of the priest once."Kieren words already  make me want to kill the life out of her and bring it to the death.I glared sharply at her and its enough to make her quite down and step back.

She's right it wasn't my first time!But still!

"Come on,it's time for the make up and the dress!"My best friend slash my work partner, Jean Marx said to me.

The make up artist started to brush my face, applying the Dior foundation.Gosh, i just hope that the expensive make up won't be ruin after the crying session,later.My hands is getting sweaty.

"Done!"Those words make my hand shaking from nervousness.Am i going to look like a clown?Or  a Disney princess?Shit!She turned my chair to face the mirror.The moment of the truth...

"Oh my gosh,babe!You look so pretty!"Sasha squealed making my ears started to bleeding. Seriously ,her voice is louder than the roar of the lion.

"Girl You look amazing!"

"Shit!You're fucking awesome!"

"Kieren,You need to freaking wash your mouth!"

"Whatever ,Baron."

*remember Michelle Braon?Kelsha's friend on chap vacation

Typical Kieren,she's basically live with the f word.The girls started to throw compliments at me.My confident boost up a little bit,but still my hand is literally shaking.Percy and Layla came with their babies in their arms,They all look so cute!Both of my moms appeared with my babies in their arms.They both dressed , looking so flip-in cute.I took them in my arms and kissed both of their foreheads.

"It's dress time!"Jean announced making all of them squealed.The wedding dress was design by Jean and i.But mostly it was Jean work actually.I was too busy and too nervous.My wedding just one month before the twins birthday.My mind was blown by many things. It just started to stress me up.Oh God,help me!

I got into the dress and when i turned around everybody started to scream loudly.Urgh!How do i look!I quickly but carefully walked to the mirror side looking at my reflection.

Wow!I look....I look....I don't know... i can't describe it.