Chapter 20(Give up?)

Skinny Love-Birdy

Ashton Black P.O.V

For the past weeks she's been ignoring me a lot.She had a lot of fashion show so she always moved.

That's make me even harder to meet her.I always send her flowers every single day.But Lily told me that she always throw it away.

It maybe hurt me a little.But giving up?Fuck no!

Believe me i won't do that things those thing is not in my dictionary.

Even though i have to walk around the world to get her,i won't ever give up!

She keep busying myself with her work and i can't help it but i'm a total terrible for the past weeks.

I can't stop thinking about her.I have a thousand questions and it's making me angry cause i can't get the answers.

Today she's walking for Balmain show.I'll be at the show but she won't know.I'm also going to be on the backstage because i'm going to walk on that show too.

I went out from my hotel room in Paris and went to the car.The driver drove it to the show place.I quickly get out and went in to the backstage.

Everyone is on the backstage preparing for the show.I met Olivier Rousteing,we talked a bit before i have to get my makeup and outfit done.

The team started to giving little makeup in my face just to make it fresh and clean and they styled my hair neatly.

Now everyone going to rehearsal as everyone took their place in the line.I can saw Kenzie from my place which is good.

We walked casually just to make everything in place.Kenzie still didn't notice me as she keep talking with her friend.

Little did she know something.I walked to her place and hugged her friend as she looked shock at me.

"Hey Layla!"

"Ashy!"as she hugged me back,i chuckled hearing my nickname.

"Kenzie,this is Ashton Black,my brother!"

"Hey babe!"I hugged and steal a peck in her sweet lips.I put my hand possessively at her waist.

"You guys are lover?"My sister asked.

"No,we-"she tried to pulled away but i pulled her closer.

"Yupp."

"No we're not!"as she still struggling from my grip.

"You guys are so cute!I totally ship both of you!"My sister adored as and i smirked at pissed Kenzie.

"Look Lay-"