Ch. 8

After school, I saw a familiar face waiting for me outside school. I squealed and ran over to him. If you're thinking it's Jaxon, it's not. It's my Uncle Connell. He is my dad's brother. He runs a repair shop nearby. I could've stayed with him all these years, but he has three children and money is a struggle for them. I couldn't burden them even more.

I remember mentioning how I usually took my motorcycle to school. Well he has had it and has been repairing it. Harley Davidson was my father's dream motorcycle. My mother was against naming their first child after a motorcycle, but she was overwhelmed. My grandfather and father shared the same passion about motorcycles. My grandmother said that Harley was actually a nice name, so that was how I ended up with the name Harley . My dad loved motorcycles so much, but he was never able to own his own Harley Davidson. That's why when I found out about his love for it, I immediately bought one and learned how to drive a motorcycle. I wanted my father to live out his dream through me.

"Here you go, Harley!! She's as good as new!!!" He says proudly

"Thank you so much Uncle Connell!!!" I beam at him. He hands me the keys and we talk for a while before he leaves. Just as he leaves, I hear Lennon and Reece calling out to me. Makes sense. Those two are the most talkative people ever.

"HARRRLLLEEEEYYYY!!!!" Lennon runs up to me. He takes one look at my motorcycle and gasps.

"NO FRICKIN WAY" He yells. This makes the others speed up. The guy all widen their eyes and drop their jaws.

"What the hell?!?!" Reece yells

"You ride a fucking Harley!!!" Jaxon exclaims

"Heh...Harley rides a Harley" Kaden chuckles

"Are you serious? You actually ride this?" Reece says

"Yup!" I dangle the keys in front of them to show my point

"That is so bad ass" Lennon says

"That's so cool" Jaxon says

"That's hot." Reece smirks. My eyes widen and a blush immediately makes it's way on my face. I look up when I hear skin against skin. By the looks of it, Jaxon hit Reece upside the head.

"Let's see how good you are swee-Harley" Jaxon corrects himself for the second time today.

Jaxon gets into his sports car, and I hop onto my bike. I start it up and smile widely as the engines roar. I put on my helmet and we zoomed off. I recognized where we were headed, so I sped off without him. I took a shortcut to my apartment. I pulled up in just a few minutes.

I got off my bike and took off my helmet. As I waited for Jaxon, I ran my hand through my hair to untangle all the knots. It didn't take long for Jaxon to arrive. I smirk at him.

"Took you long enough" I say as I approach his window.

"Yeah. Yeah. You're really good. Put your motorcycle in and let's go. I'm taking you somewhere" He says

"Okay, bossy" I say

I parked my bike and got in Jaxon's car. We drove in awkward silence.

"So, uhm, where are we going" I spoke up

"It's a surprise" He smiles lightly

"Uhm...okay...by the way, your shirt is inside out." I finally tell him. It was obvious that he had a little quicky during last period. His shirt was inside out, his hair was all messed up, and he had lipstick on his face and neck. It was pretty obvious. I swear when he came out of the janitor's closet with the Queen S, I heard many hearts break in unison. Mine being the loudest.