Ch. 24

Emma has been depressed recently. All she wants is for things to go back to normal. She wants to spend time with her best friend. Her best friend that has turned into a dick head.

It's been a month since that happened. After that day, things between Lennon and her got awkward. He doesn't talk to her or even glance her direction anymore. He spends all of his time with his girlfriend and his new friends, leaving Emma a sad mess.

But guess what? That's not the best part. 3 weeks ago, he came crawling back to her. He wanted forgiveness. He said that he was stupid to let her go. He said a lot of other bullshit lines, but I honestly didn't listen or even care. Ever since then, he's been calling and texting her. He visits her home and tries to talk to her after school. Emphasis on after school. He doesn't associate with her inside school or if he is with his girlfriend and friends.

Emma wanted to forgive him, but I am not allowing that. If he wanted forgiveness, then he should ditch everyone else for her. If their life long friendship ment anything to him, then no girlfriend or popularity status should get in the way.

We informed Mali, and she and I work together on trying to help Emma. None of us is experienced in the love area since none of us have ever even been on a date. We pretty much just take tips from the internet.

As of right now, we were getting ready to go to a club nearby. We were gonna have a girls night out as another attempt to get Emma's mind off of Lennon.

"I really don't understand how you guys have the patience to just sit there and do your make up for an hour." I say as I watch the two put on the make up.

"It doesn't take THAT long" Mali says as she finishes putting on her lipstick

"Uh huh...sure." I roll my eyes

They finally finish and I suddenly feel plain.

Mali wore a long sleeved black laced dress. The dress flattered her body well. Her makeup, as always, was on point, and her hair was straightened to perfection.

Emma wore a tight fitting dark blue dress that went mid thigh. Her make up was all smoky and she looked super ready to party. She curled her hair into light waves.

I was dressed in a sleeveless lacy maroon crop top, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black lace up heels. I had no make up on and I didn't do anything to my hair.

"Now I see why it took a whole lifetime" I chuckle

"You're really not gonna put on makeup?" Mali asks

"Nope! Let's go!!" I say

We took an uber there because Mali and Emma are planning on getting drunk, and I have no idea how to drive a car. If you're wondering how we're going to get in, then here's how. Chris is actually good friends with the younger brother of the bouncer. The younger brother was able to get Chris in, so now Chris is gonna get the three of us in.

We arrive there and Chris greets us with a smile. He hugs me tightly and smiles at the girls.

"Hello girls!! Glad you could make it!!! Unfortunately, I can't stay because I have a test first thing in the morning. I'll just get you in and head out. You be careful girls, okay?" He tells us. We nod our heads and follow Chris.

"Be careful, Har." He whispers in my ear

"Of course. I still gotta beat your ass in Mario Kart" I whisper back. He laughs and ruffles my hair.

"Not happening." He says

The bouncer nods at Chris and lets us in. I flinch at the loud noise. My poor ears...