Not an update but PLEASE READ.

Hello.

As some of you may know, I have been gone for a very long time. People have been hating on me, my stories, and my characters.

I've nearly given up on my very first book 'If Only...' but, I refuse to not even try and defend the hate in this book.

A lot of the hate has been on the characters -most especially the issue of slut shaming.

I have replied to a few people, but this is for anyone who is about to move on to the next chapter and comment the same fucking thing that everyone has called me out on.

Yes. That's a lot of slut shaming.
Yes. It is uncomfortable.
Yes. It's disgusting.

(Credits to the people who say it multiple times on different chapters.)

As the author, I do not condone any of this slut shaming. However, these slut shaming are things I've heard of in real life. Isn't the real world so rude and disgusting?

My characters are based off of people in real life, so they are in no way perfect. Just because they are the protagonist of the story does NOT mean that they are perfect. Let's all just grow up here and face the facts that people are disgusting and mean and IMPERFECT.

If you find it so bad, then you can always stop reading. I don't care. Click the back button and keep your comments to yourself. I have had to delete countless of rude and very hurtful comments and frankly I think it's disguting and mean and I'm so fucking uncomfortable with it.

This chapter may seem mean and go ahead and shane me for it, but I am so done with people telling me how terrible I must be for all this slut shaming and how they hate the story. If you hate it so much, shut up and stop reading. You don't have to continue on and keep commenting some hurtful things.

Things like this have pushed me into leaving for YEARS and abandon the thing i love doing the most. Shame me for making my characters slut shaming other characters, go ahead. This chapter is for you who are well past the point of just shaming me and have gone to outright bullying me.

You call me and my characters out on being bitches who slut shame, but who's being a bitch now with all the absolutely shitty things you continously spit at me?

I've held myself back for so long, but I've reached my limit. I can't take it anymore.

*

So. To summarize:

1. I do NOT condone slut shaming
2. My characters, despite being a protagonist, are imperfect and flawed and may even have the tendency to be a bitch just like everyone in this fucking world.
3. Please for the love of god, STOP COMMENTING ON THE SLUT SHAME.
4. If you hate it or it makes you so fucking uncomfortable, get the fuck out.
5. Please please PLEASE stop fucking bullying me about this.

Thank you for reading.

AB.