Ch. 41

(A/N as requested by Kashishkhan1, here are the girl's outfits. ^^^)

Today was the day of the long awaited party. As soon as school ended, people rushed to their cars and went straight home to get ready. Meanwhile, Mal, Em, and I were the first ones at the hotel-besides the birthday boy of course. Mal made this genius plan to keep our bags of clothes in our gym lockers so that after school, we cam grab them and go get ready at the luxurious hotel.

While other girls might still be getting ready because they had to do their friend's hair first, I was all ready to go. The girls and I got ready by ourselves to save time. If we did our own makeup and hair, then we would save a lot of time in getting ready. Plus, Mali likes it heavy, Emma likes it light, and I don't like anybody else touching my face. We'd be arguing than getting ready.

As I waited for Mali and Emma by the elevator, I inspected my outfit using the reflection of the elevator doors. I wore a brown sleeveless cowl neck dress which I paired with black strappy heels. My silver hair was in beachy waves, and I wore a silver crystal choker necklace. I think I looked good.

"Aaahhh!!! Harleyyyy, you look so hot!!!" I hear Mali squeal from behind me

"True that!!" Emma whistles. I turn around to greet them and immediately, my jaw drops.

"Uhm me? What about you two?! You look AMAZING"

"I know right" Mal jokingly says, flipping her hair in the process.

Emma looked like a tumblr girl with her black crop top and mint green skirt. She wore black converse for shoes, and her hair was straightened.

Mali, on the other hand, looked like a magazine girl. She looked like she belonged to a Hollywood party. She wore a black cold-shoulder dress with a silver belt around her waist. She paired that with black strappy stilettos. Her hair was curled to conplete the look.

"I am in love with your outfit, Harley" Mali says

"Sameee" Emma nods her head

"Thanks! I was hesitant on buying this cause I thought it made me look like a slut, but I think I can dress like this from time to time." I say

"Damn right you can!!!" Mali exclaims.

The doors open, revealing the party area. There was a stage at the front where the dj was playing. Behind him was a screen that flashed different colored lights. The dance floor lit up under the feet of my classmates. In the room next to the party area, there were some people playing in the casino. To the side, was a long bar that had a lot of bartenders ready to make the alcohol.

The party wasn't at full swing yet. People are just starting to arrive. The three of us head to the bar to get a drink. As we take a seat, we hear a voice that I haven't heard from in a long time.

"Hey Emma! Harley! Mali!" Lennon says as he walks over to us

It's been a while since I talked to Lennon. I remember the days when it was Emma, him, and I. He was a great friend until he started hanging out with the jocks. Emma forgave his douche actions, but I'm still hesitant.

"Hey Len!!" Emma gets up to hug him

"What are you girls doing sitting around?" Lennon asks

"Getting drinks. We need it before getting the party started" Mali says

"Understandable. Count me in" Lennon says and takes a seat next to Emma.

We order up some drinks of our choice. I ordered something called a Hot Damn, Emma and Mali ordered something called a Jolly Rancher, and Lennon ordered a beer. We talked as we drank and soon enough, we were drunk enough to dance.