Ch. 25

The party started back up. Us girls high fived each other.

"You really are such a bad ass" Mali says

"I wouldn't call it being a bad ass. I call it standing up for yourself. I am not gonna let a low life ugly slutty hoe bully me. She is not in anyway better than the rest of us. Unless she's older and wiser than us, she doesn't deserve to walk over us like a freakin queen." I say

"Preach girl!!" Emma cheers

"That was awesome,Harley" Jaxon puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks" Luckily the darkness hid my blush

We all walk to the bar and order more drinks as celebration for my win in the little argument. Jaxon got us free drinks. He then lead us to a booth that I haven't even noticed. We chatted and drank throughout the night.

"I have never been drunk before, but I think I'm starting to get tipsy" Emma giggles crazily

"Sammeeee" Mali slurs. I laugh at the two girls. They were definitely drunk.

A very familiar song comes up which sends the girls and I to a fit of laughter. We've been singing this song for a few weeks now. Emma wished that she had the heart and the guts to sing this to Lennon.

"What's so funny?" Jaxon asks beside me

"This song" I giggle

"What about it?"

Just then, Lennon came up to us. I start coughing in the middle of my drinking. This sends the girls into yet another fit of laughter. Jaxon pats my back in order to stop me from coughing.

"Emma, can we please talk in private." Lennon says

"Nnnooo. I don't really want to" She says

"Emma,please." He begs

Emma stands up and walks over to Lennon.

"Lennon...Lennon...Lennon...I am so fucking done with your shit. You say that you want your best friend back, but you don't even want to approach me when you're with your friends. You say you care, but you care about your popularity and girlfriend more. I don't know why you even want my forgiveness if you don't care about me anymore. You keep hurting me, Lennon, so I have one thing to say to you." She leans closer to him before pushing him off.

Ladiesand Gentlemen, if you don't have the heart of the guts to do something, then let alcohol do it for you.

"I DON'T FUCK WITH YOU"  Emma starts singing loudly. Mali and I cheer loudly for her.

"YOU LITTLE STUPID ASS BITCH, I AIN'T FUCKIN' WITH YOU
YOU LITTLE DUMB ASS BITCH, I AIN'T FUCKIN' WITH YOU
I GOT A MILLION TRILLION THINGS I'D RATHER FUCKIN' DO
THAN TO BE FUCKIN' WITH YOU
LITTLE STUPID ASS"

Mali and I join her in this part. We look at each other and then face the person on our other side. In my case, that's Jaxon. Well, this is interesting.

"I DON'T GIVE A  FUCK
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I DON'T I DON'T' I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
BITCH I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ANYTHING THAT YOU DO
DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ANYTHING THAT YOU DO"

The girls and I don't know the rest so we go with saying Na Na Na Na. This sends us to another fit of laughter. Ahh...I think I'm also drunk.

Lennon looks at us with a look that has a mixture of shock, confusion, upset, and a hint of amusement. He shakes his head and leaves.

I lean on Jaxon for support. I was laughing so hard that I was already crying.

"Ohhh my god. We need more celebration drinks." Emma says as she sits back down

"Yess!!!" Mali and I cheer and raise our glasses. I feel Jaxon put his hand on top of mine and lower it down.

"I don't think so." He says

"Whaaat??? Why??" I pout

"You girls have had enough drinks."

"Yup! It's time to go home." Reece agrees with Jaxon

The girls and I start to protest, but the guys are having none of it. I begin to feel a bit drowsy, so I lean to my side. I closed my eyes and cuddled into the side of this person.

"I'll take Harley. We live in the same building anyway" Reece says

"I'll take her." Jaxon says in a final tone. I felt myself being picked up. I giggle and wave my arms.

"Guys, I'm flying!!!!" I say to the girls. They look at me with wonder and amazment in their eyes.

I fly all the way outside the club. I land on a car seat. Jaxon gets in the driver seat and we begin our journey back home.

"Jaxon"

"Yeah?"

"What's your favorite color?" I ask him

"Hmm...I'd say blue" He says

"Why?"

"Blue is just such a nice and calming color."

"Mmm...I like green" I say

"Why?"

"I like this guy, and he has the most amazing and beautiful green eyes ever." I say without thought. I was drunk. I had no control over my body or my mouth.

"Really?" He furrows his brows

"Yeah." I sigh dreamily

"But I want blue eyes" I say

"Oh really?" He smiles in amusement

"Yeah. Blue eyes are so pretty and  most of the girls with blue eyes are pretty. Girls with blue eyes also are like perfect. I wanna be pretty and perfect too" I say 

"I want to have blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect body, etc. Those kinds of girls are liked by a lot of people." I ramble on and on about what I want to look like and what I want to change. Jaxon's frown goes deeper and deeper with every change I make.

I finally finish my ranting by the time we arrived at my building. Jaxon parked the car and turned to look at me.

"You don't need to change anything, Harley. You're perfect already." He says

"No, I'm not" I laugh

He shakes his head and gets out of his car normally. I, on the other hand, stumble out of his car. He swoops me in his arms and carries me bridal style. I clutch my bag closely in my arms like a teddy bear.

He takes me up to my room, not complaining once about my heaviness. I hand him my keys and he opens the door with one hand. Mike runs in barking but stops when he sees me.

"Which one is your room?" He asks. I point to the direction of my room. I was too tired to talk. I cuddled into him, savouring the moment of being in his arms.

I felt his arms being replaced by a soft blanket. I opened my eyes a little to see him standing up straight as if he was about to leave. In my sleepy haze, I grab his hand.

"Don't leave..." I mutter

I didn't here a response, but I know he was there because I still had his hand in mine. I was slowly losing consciousness. I felt his hand slip, but I was too tired to process. I curled into a fetal position and hugged myself. I was asleep in an instant.

Although, I vaguely remember the bed dipping and two arms wrapping around me.

//////////////