Ch. 42

My thoughts were hazy and blurry the day after the party. It hurt too much to think. But once my hungover started to fade, I remembered bits and pieces. By the time I regained my memory, I got another headache because I kept banging my head.

I remembered the last thing that happened before I went to bed, and it physically pained me to remember that. I can't believe I had so much guts to do that! Drunk or not, I never would have thought that I could do something like that.

Some people may call me a slut for doing what I did and dressing like I did, but I beg to differ. I am not a slut just because I dress like that. I am not a slut for making out with someone WHILE I'M DRUNK. I am allowed to feel sexy and proud of my body once in a while. Stop slut shaming me. You can come and slut shame me once I open my legs for every man that has a dick. But right now, you can go fuck off.

I get so pissed when someone calls me a slut or a bitch. I can't help it if calling people out and being mean to those who are mean to me makes me a bitch. It's the only way I know how to defend myself. I say a lot of mean and very hurtful things to Hannah and the other two, but that's because it's the only way I know how to defend myself. I'm so fucking sorry if that makes me a bitch. Deal with it or leave me be.

Okay, rants over. I'm sorry about that.

Emma and Mali invited me over for brunch toda, and because I was still really lazy, I just threw on some black shorts and an aqua-blue hoodie. After combing my hair 'til it looked presentable, I made my way down to the dining area where Mali and Emma were waiting for me.

"Hey Harley!" They exclaimed in unison

"Hiya" I tiredly wave at them

"Still hungover?" Emma asks

"Nah, I'm just sleepy." I say

"Sameee" Mali nods

"So why'd you take us out here?" I looked at her in confusion

"It wasn't me. Emma wanted to go down here. I wanted to sleep the whole day" Mali says

"Why did you make us come down here?" Mal and I say to Emma

"Well, I was with Kaden yesterday because he was bored, Reece and Jaxon were not to be messed with when they're hungover, Mali was asleep, and Harley was scary. Since I was the least hungover, we decided to hang out." She chuckles as she explains how we were "Anyway, he and I planned for all of us to hang out today since that's what he wanted as a birthday gift."

"That's why we're here!" Emma concludes

"Wait...so You and Kaden were together yesterday? Like the whole day?" Mali asks. Jealousy was hinted in her voice.

"Yeah... I just said that" Emma says

"Oh...Okay." Mali frowns a bit, but then shakes it off and puts up a smile.

"So...where are the guys anyway?" I ask, trying to start a different topic before things got awkward

"Uhm they're supposed to be here by now...There they are!!" Emma waves them over

"Hey girls!" Reece greets us with a big happy smile

"Hey" Kaden smiles as well

"Good Morning" Jaxon says lazily. His eyes were still sleepy and droopy. His hair was messy and his hot morning voice was still evident.

"Same" Mal and I say in unison to Jaxon

"Awww come on girls! Don't be a lazy bum like lazy bum over here." Reece says patting Jaxon's shoulder