Snow White Part 3 (End)

Ethan went straight back to his native country. He found one of his guards and ordered them to leave the castle of the accursed queen. He felt anger thinking about her. You asked Ethan why you couldn't see your mother and he explained. He said that the queen gave you a poisoned apple that was to make you ugly but instead nearly killed you. You was shocked up by the news and was sad that the queen you called mother wanted you to be ugly. Nevertheless, because of your nature, you forgave your mother and hoped to be able to reconcile. Ethan had other plans.

The queen had decided to leave you with the Dwarfs for one more day. When she went there with guards to collect you, all they saw was a glass coffin and seven dead bodies. The queen cried for days. She had not consulted the mirror ever since. She blamed her vanity for the lost of Snow's life. She was so depressed and angry that she broke the hand mirror. No more would she dare ask the question that costed her daughter's life.

As for you, You were promptly married. You were said to be the most beautiful bride known and rumors of your beauty was known far and wide. Ethan had forbade you from contacting your mother. He also prevented you from being near any males. Ethan knew of how beautiful you were and so did many others. He was worried that people would try and take advantage of you.

A party was being held in Ethan's kingdom. The Queen was invited. She heard of the young queen's beauty but felt no jealousy. She no longer cared about appearances and attended the party. She was shocked to find that you was the queen. She was about to talk to her daughter when Ethan began to address the crowd.

"I have gathered you all to bear witness to crime of this deranged woman." He announces as he points at the queen. "She had her daughter nearly killed because of her beauty. If I hadn't found her in time, she might of been dead and not my wife. So as punishment, this queen will dance until she died." You were wide eyed. You saw the malice in his eyes and stunned to silence.

Shoes made of iron that was heated was brought out. The queen was held down and forced to wear them. Her agonizing screams were heard throughout the hall. The guest were disturbed greatly but not as much as you. You shook your head. Tears were falling. Finally you had enough strength to speak.

"Mother!" you screamed. The queen looked at her daughter.

"F/n" The queen said between her tears. Her voice was ragged and hoarse. "I'm sorry." Those were the last words she said before dropping to the ground dead. You tried to run to the dead queen but Ethan prevented it." You screamed and kicked demanding you are able to see her. Your attempts are fruitless and soon faints due to exhaustion.

When you wake up, you are greeted by a worry Ethan. He attempts to hug you. You push him away and screams hoarsely.

"Why did you do that?! Why did you kill her? She was my mother?!" you cry. Ethan is stunned. He thought you would be free if he did this.

"Snow. That woman tried to harm you because of your beauty. I did it to protect you." He says. He once more tries to hug you.

"Get away from me!" you shouts. "I hate you!" At that Ethan pins you to the bed. A dark glint in his eyes.

"Maybe not now, but one day you will realize I did everything for you." 

Snow white story is done!