Bluebeard Epilogue

Jack had brought you back to his home. You did try to fight him but failed. Jack told you how he figured out you entered the room because you left your hair pin there. He suspected you were going to escape and so he followed you.

He killed Joseph first and then severely injured Keith because he knew he would try and find you to warn you. As for May he trampled her body when he was on his horse. For days you cried over your dead family. When you recovered, Jack told you that if you ever attempted escape, he would hunt and kill those who helped you. 

Since then you remained married to him. You eventually bore him a son and raised him well in hopes of preventing him from him being like his father. Even then, he had his tendencies. Your son whenever angry actually took it out on animals like birds. He would mangle their bodies. You were worried when you heard he fell for someone. You wanted to worn the person of his affections but couldn't. Jack since then kept you on a tight leash.

He didn't like how you spent so much time with your son that he kept you in a separate wing. You lived rather isolated and sometimes wondered what would of happened, if curiousity didn't get the better of you or if you didn't drop your hair pin in the room.