Sleeping Beauty Part 2

Fifteen years later...

You were turning sixteen in a week. You were so excited as the curse placed on you will finally be broken. Your father was sending out invitations to the people of different countries and you couldn't wait to meet the people. You were never allowed to leave the country and wasn't even allowed the castle walls for your protection. You understood why and respected your parents' wish. You glance down at the necklace on your neck. Your parents never told you who gave it to you but you were always curious who would gift a cursed princess such a beautiful necklace.

Jeffery had gotten the letter of your birthday invitation. Finally he was going to meet the princess he was dreaming about. 

Finally it was the morning of your birthday. The servants were rushing to get things prepared as were your parents. You were passing the time in your room reading when you dropped the book. Your eyes lost it shine and you walked out of your room. The servants didn't pay mind to it as it was a normal thing for you to be up and about. What was odd though was that you were walking as if you were possessed. 

You passed everyone until you reached the empty corridor. You walked through it until you stopped in front of a room. The door opened on its own. Inside was a contraption you never saw before. You lifted one of your fingers and walked toward it. You touched the pointed tip and then you pull back immediately. A flax piece so tiny was stuck in your finger. Before you could even take it out you fell to the ground.

The servants went looking for you when it was nearing the time for you to make your debut at the party. One finally found you and screamed. 

"The curse! The curse! It took her!" the king and queen were informed and were devastated. The party goers soon caught wind of what happened was giving condolences to the king and queen. Jeffery was among them. He saw you being carted out and felt pain in his chest. He waited sixteen years for you. He heard the king order that you be put in a place far from the castle for your safety. Then one of the fairies arrive. He recognized her. She was the one who changed the curse so that you would be asleep. He heard that the fairy offering to watch over you and the king agrees.

Jeffery follows the fairy who along with several guards take you to a small cottage near the forest. The fairy orders the guards to leave saying she will take care of things. For days, Jeffery studies the fairies movements. Everyday the fairy would be gone from six and arrive back at midnight but before she leaves, she creates a forcefield that makes it appear that there was no cottage and preventing people from going in.

Finally Jeffery sneaks around and hides behind the cottage right before the fairy left. Finally when the fairy left he went inside. There you were sleeping soundly. He knelt down next to you and smiled.

"I've waited sixteen years to see you again. I am so sorry I couldn't do anything to help you." he says holding on of your hands before kissing it. He then notices the necklace on your neck. The one he gave on the day you were cursed and smiled. He stared at you for a while before asking aloud, "It is okay if I give into my desires right?" He then proceeds to get on top of you.

(A/n. This up there. Not cool. Disturbing. Really disturbing. Not romantic. Don't romanticize this. I don't consider this consensual. Why? READER CHAN CAN'T WAKE UP AND SAY WHETHER OR NOT SHE CONSENTS!!!!! Okay I said my bit. On to the story.

After having his way (Shudders) Jeffery fixes his clothes back on and yours as well (Double shudders). He turns to face you and smile. "I need to go F/n. I have to run my country F/n. I will be back in a year or so. Wait for me." He kisses your forehead before walking away. The fairy arrives at midnight and notices something is off. She pays no heed until she notices your stomach is getting bigger...