Beauty & the Beast Epilogue

Living in the castle with your family made you very happy. Adam got along well with your family and you were happy with him. Adam though had expressed his disdain for your sisters. They still treated you rudely and on so many occasions tried to get his attention even though they nearly caused his death.

Even so he did his best to like them since you wanted to get along with your sisters. He had no choice in the matter since he didn't want to stress you out anymore than necessary. Especially when you could go into labor any time soon.

He drew the line when he happen to over hear a conversation the twins were having.

"Why does F/n get it all?" Emily says with a huff. "She gets married to a handsome man who was a prince. It is not fair. We are more beautiful than her. We deserve better."

"I know. What is worse is that she is pregnant. If she gives birth, than we really won't have a chance." Adam clenches his fist in anger. You were better than your sisters. You were kind and wanted to help him and you still loved your sisters even though they were conniving and vicious.

"Why don't we poison her then?" Emily suggests. "That way, Adam will need a shoulder to lean on."

"I like the way you think." Delia agrees. "We will do it when she is alone." Adam rushes back to you in your room. You were sleeping peacefully. He was going to protect you from them. He had to. 

It was late in the night. Everyone was asleep. All except Delia and Emily. The two of them received a letter from Adam telling them to meet him at the rose garden. When they arrive, they see Adam who smiles at them.

"Evening." he says as he smiles at the girls. The girls return the smile. 

"You called us." Delia says walking up to him.

"Needed 'favors' you said." Emily tells him waving the letter.

"Yes. I do need you two to do something no one else can for me right now." He says. "Are you willing?" They nod. Adam pulls out a dagger "Then do me the favor and die." He kills both of them before either can escape or scream. He dumps their bodies in rucksack and buries them deep in the rose garden.

News of your sisters disappearance circulates among your family and you all are worried. You wanted to help but your health was more important, Adam deemed. It was after you gave birth, they stopped searching. You all were devastated but you soon stopped mourning. As the years went on, the rose garden grew more roses.

You look at them with Adam and your child.

"These have more and more thorns every year." you tell him. "I am worried our child will hurt themselves."

"I guess we can get rid of them and plant new ones." he says.

"It is a shame Delia and Emily are missing." you say as you looked at the roses. "I am sure they would of loved to meet our child."

"It is a shame F/n. But Delia and Emily are closer than you think."

"I know. As long as we keep them in our hearts, they won't be far away." you smile at Adam who returns it.

"...Of course."

wooo. I thought I would never do this but I did. I would like to thank @WrappedInABlanket for this idea.