Aladdin Part 2

Aladdin was very kind to you. He didn't have much but he always tried to share what he had, even though you never needed it since you were an immortal being. Aladdin did utilize his wish fairly well. He would always get things by stealing, but he only took what he considered necessary and never took too much.

He wasn't greedy and you found yourself respecting him as a person. You and Aladdin were walking the streets when he asks you,

"Do you like being a Djinn?" You think for a moment before answering.

"I don't. It is lonely. I don't know where my parents are or if I had any. My masters were never nice people unlike you. When you use your final wish, I will be back to that cycle again."

"Is there a way to fix it?"

"There is one way, but not many are aware they can do this."

"Tell me."

"You wish for me to be free."

"It is that simple? Okay then I wish for you-"

"Wait!" you shout. "What are you doing?"

"Freeing you."

"But you have two more wishes."

"I am satisfied with what you have given me F/n. You deserve your freedom."

"You still have two wishes. If you intend on using your second wish to free me, save it for something you really want. Your last wish, you can use to free me."

"If you insist. It might take awhile so please be patient."

"I understand." Aladdin was very humble and didn't really want much. You got along fairly well and he would tell you the stories about how he would always be on the run from the law, trying to put bread on the table. He told you about his family and how they were good people until they passed on.

He deserved much more than he had. It was during another walk he told you your second wish.

"F/n, you heard how the Sultan is planning on getting his daughter married yes?"

"I can't make her fall in love with you."

"I know, but you could make me a wealthy prince from a distant country." You felt a slight sting in your chest when you heard him say that. He wanted to marry the princess. You didn't like this feeling. But you had no choice in the matter. You nod and the deed is done. Aladdin is now a prince from a distant country. "Thank you F/n." he smiles at you.

"I am doing what you asked." You decide to treat how you feel as momentary since you never had been treated kindly before.

"I know I am down to my last wish, but I was wondering if I could have you around a bit longer before I free you. You are a very...close friend of mine. I would like us to stay together a bit longer."

"Whatever you desire." you respond. You stay with Aladdin as he goes a potential husband for the Sultan's daughter. It is during that time, he keeps asking you questions about Djinn's. He asks about their powers and why they can't grant certain wishes. He asks about their immortality. He even asks you that if you are affected by the wishes he asks.

"I can be since you asked me specifically not to be harmed by any kind of being."

"I always been wondering F/n. What if you become human?"

"Human?"

"Yeah. Because you have the ability to grant wishes, save for a few things, but you should be able to do that as well."

"I guess I can but I can't do that with just my will alone. I need my master to grant it."

"You would lose all your magic if you became human wouldn't you?"

"Most likely."

"I see." The way Aladdin talks started to make you worry. He would be courting the Sultan's daughter but whenever he was with her, you could see how he hated it. No one seemed to notice.

Several days had passed and the Sultan had declared his daughter would marry Aladdin.