Beauty & the Beast Part 2

"What rights do you have to pick my rose?" The monster asks. Your father is trembling in fear. "ANSWER ME!?" the monster screams

"My daughter." your father forces out. "She wanted a rose."

"Why my rose in particular?"

"I didn't mean to. I couldn't find one anywhere else and I thought this place was abandoned."

"And yet you thought it was okay to steal?"

"Please forgive me. I will leave and never come back."

"You must pay!" the beast screams. "You must pay with your life."

"At least let me say good bye to my children!" your father begs. The monster looks at your father before speaking.

"How many children do you have."

"Six. Three boys and three girls."

"How did you get here?" your father begins to explain what happened. He tells him how you asked for a rose and how he lost the gifts he was going to bring for your family. "Very well." the beast says, "I will let you go home with all the gifts you promised, in exchange for one of your daughters."

Your father was trembling even more. Were he to tell what happened, you would volunteer yourself. He couldn't allow that. "I will come back. I promise and you can do whatever you please."

"Very well then." The beast lets him stay for the night and sends him away with the gifts he had promised. Your father looks at the rose he was given.

"Forgive me." he cries. Your father returns home to your family and presents each gift to siblings. He finally makes it to you. "Just like you asked. A rose." you marvel at the beautiful flower.

"It looks amazing. Thank you dad." you father smiles but you could see he looked worried. "Dad what is wrong?" you ask.

"Nothing dear." he assures you. "It is late, you should go rest." you do get dressed for bed but you stay up. You are eavesdropping on your father's conversation with your brothers.

"We can kill the monster father." Clyde says clutching your dad. 

"You don't understand. I will pay my price for attempting to steal."

"What if he lies and tries to take one of our sisters?" Brandon asks.

"He won't."

"That monster is really cruel. You didn't even steal the rose!" It was your fault.

"Then F/n should be the one to go." At some point, Delia and Emily showed up and opens the door. Your father stands up.

"Girls."

"It was because she asked for that damn rose, you are in this predicament." Delia glares at you.

"Is this true?" you ask your father.

"...Yes. But you are not at fault. It was mine for thinking it would be okay to steal something that wasn't mine to begin with."

"I will go." you tell him. "It was my fault for even asking you to get something that was near impossible."

"It isn't your fault F/n." Aaron tells you. "If anything. Delia or Emily should go. The monster will probably be so annoyed with their constant nagging that he might send her back."

"We weren't ones who did anything wrong." Delia yells. "F/n is right for once. She should go."

"Then it is settled. I will go." your father was going to protest but you gently grab his hands. "It will be okay. I will be okay." With a heavy heart, your father agrees. After a few days your father takes you to the castle.

"I promise you, we will come back one day to get you."

"Don't worry dad. I will be fine. Just take care of everyone." you smile. You head into the castle. It was quiet. "Hello." you call out "I am the daughter of the man who tried to steal from you." No response. "Please show yourself. I won't run. I will stay with you, like you wanted." You hear foot steps and try to follow it. It becomes quiet again but you notice a not. You open it.

Your room will be in the east wing. Third door at the left.

You smile. "Thank you." you call out before heading to that room. When you enter you are amazed at the decor. It was so beautiful and you can't help but want to explore every inch of the room. You open the dresser and there are so many marvelous dresses. "So beautiful." you say admiringly.

After awhile you step outside to try and find the kitchen as you were hungry. After a while, you realize you are lost. You call out. "Do you know where the kitchen is?" You hear foot steps and then you see another letter.

First floor. The right of the dining hall.

You smile once again and ask. "Can I see your face?" you see another letter and it only says no. "I understand. But I hope to see your face and get to know you more, since we will be living together." you head to the kitchen after saying your piece.