Tutor part 3

A/n: requested by both AThousandWishes1000 and Calaerdes_of_Mirwood. Hope you lovely people enjoy this. I was a little hungover when I started this, but I tried to fix what I could.

You open your eyes slowly, the sunlight streaming through the curtains. The sound of sheets rustling next to you, made you turn over. You smile and snuggle closer to your new husband.

Instinctively, Lindir drapes his arm over your torso when he feels you move closer. You close your eyes and nuzzle your head under his chin.

You stay that way for a few minutes, until Lindir kisses the top of your head. "Good morning." You smile and kiss his jaw. "Good morning."

Lindir brushes his arm up and down yours. "We need to get up. I need to introduce Daelarien to her new nana." You nod. It felt a little strange calling her your own daughter now, but she had been calling you nana for the past few months.

You both get out of bed and find your clothes that had been scattered across the room. A blush appears on your cheeks as you thought about last night.

Lindir takes your hand in his and heads towards Daelarien's room. The little elfling was just starting to wake up when you entered.

"Daelarien. Wake up." Lindir called softly.

The Elleth looked to the door, clutching her stuffed rabbit. "Ada? Nana?" You smile hearing her call you nana. The name had a new purpose for you now.

Lindir nods and walks over to the bed, you holding his hand. Daelarien looks between the two of you. "Why am I up so early Ada?" the elfling asks as she crawls into his lap, burying her face in his robes.

The Ellon kisses his daughters head. "Because the world is waking up. It wants you to explore it."

Daelarien shakes her head.

"I want to stay here with you Ada."

Lindir nods. "Okay little one. I want you to meet someone."

Daelarien looks past him over to the door. She looks back at him, cocking her head to the side. "There is no one there."

Lindir chuckles and motions to you. "No, I want you to meet your new nana." You smile at the elfling. "Hello little one."

Daelarien looks at you confused. "What is wrong with nana?"

You laugh as the elfling crawls over to you to look you over. You kiss her forehead as she sits in your lap. Lindir wraps his arm around your shoulder with his right hand, and takes the elleth's smaller hand in his left.

"No no no no little one. I mean to say that nana won't be leaving us. She's come to live with us forever!"

Her eyes widen as she looks up at you, a huge grin on her face. "Really?"

You nod and smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her head. "Really."

Daelarien squeals with joy and hugs you both as best she can. "Yay!"

You hug your little family tighter to you, finding a new place for both of them in your heart.