Unapproved part 2

A/n: Thranduil has a temper tantrum.

You follow Glorfindel into the room where both Thranduil and Lord Elrond stood. You tense as you feel your father's eyes on you.

"Y/n, meleth nin why have you not returned home? Legolas and I miss you very much."

"Forgive me Ada, but I didn't think you would notice I left."

Thranduil crossed the room to where you were, and pulled you into his strong arms. You were a head shorter than he was, so you were completely buried beneath his long robes.

You had to admit, you missed your father. The tears fell from your eyes as you hug him tightly.

Lord Elrond cleared his throat, and placed his hand on the Ellon's shoulder. "I will give you two a moment in private."

Thranduil nods his thanks as Elrond follows Glorfindel outside. Lindir was sitting on a bench outside, waiting for you to come out.

"How is she?"

Elrond sighs as he sits down. "I don't know. I have never seen her father this angry."

"Why would she lie to me about her past?"

"Lindir, she didn't lie to you about her past."

Before Lindir could respond, the sound of raised voices could be heard.

"Ada please listen to me!"

Then came the sound of something being thrown. Lindir, Legolas, Elrond, and Glorfindel rushed into room. The sight before them shocked the Ellons.

A vase was on the ground broken, and you were crying. Lindir rushes to your side as Legolas goes to your father's. Lindir's arms wrap around your body, gently stroking your arms to calm you.

Thranduil puffed out his chest. "Get away from her. She's of royal blood, and I will not have some common Silvan elf touch her!"

You clutch Lindir's tunic, anger coursing through your veins.

"Ada, I love him and there is nothing you can do to change my mind!"

Legolas and Thranduil stared at you in shock. Thranduil's face contorted with hurt as though you had slapped him across the face.

"You are princess of Mirkwood! You will marry a prince!"

"I will marry the elf I love!"

You sigh. "Ada, please. I love Lindir with all of my heart. Did you ever love nana with all of your heart?"

Thranduil's eyes soften at the mention of your mother. "I did. I loved her more than anything in the world besides you and your brother."

You take a step forward, and grasp his hand. "Then please, let me marry Lindir."

The elven king's eyes flicker to the brunette elf behind you, and he sighs. "I give you permission to marry my daughter," he pauses as Lindir smiles at you. "But, if you lay a finger on her and hurt her in any way. I will strike at you in every way I can."

Lindir's eyes bulge, knowing that the king spoke the truth.

You grin, throwing your arms around your father's neck. "Thank you Ada."

Thranduil smiles, wrapping his arms around your waist. He pulls back for a moment, cupping your face as he looks into your eyes.

"You look just like your nana. She would want you to be happy."

Tears brim in your eyes. "Thank you."

A/n: if you guys haven't seen Good Girls on NBC yet, highly recommend it 😂