Safe now part 3

A/n: I forgot who requested this. I'm sorry this is so terrible, my cat has escaped and I'm worried sick about her.

Lindir poured over the histories of Middle Earth, searching for some way to break the spell that kept you in the forest. He had returned to Rivendell, and practically begged Lord El for help.

Elrond had indeed heard the tale of the lost Elleth, and was eager to help.

The two elves searched the books for hours before finding a passage on the Elleth. Lindir called Elrond over to his side as he read the details of the legend. The passage was as follows:

She has grown too powerful. I have never seen such power coming from an elfling so young. Y/n has already begun the dreams. Dreams which seem harmless to an untrained eye, but to someone else with this gift, it is the beginning of a terrible power. I have put a boundary spell around the forest, where she will spend the rest of her days away from the world. Her powers will grow to the point of rivaling even the Istari.

If Y/n can contain her power, she can leave the boundaries I have set up. Her powers need to be channeled and honed through her, not like a scared animal running about. There is an bracelet that I have had forged to contain her powers. Once the bracelet is around her wrist, all of her powers will be placed inside it. Y/n must wear the bracelet at all times, or her own powers could be the undoing of her.

Elrond frowned. "No signature."

Lindir looks up from the book. "When was this written?"

"I'm not sure."

Lindir sighed and rubbed his temples. "I promised I would help her. I can't leave her out there by herself."

"Mellon nin, if she has survived all these years by herself, I think she will be fine."

Lindir nods. "That's true. Let's keep looking."

The two Ellons looked for hours before finally finding the bracelet from the commentary in the book.

Lindir and Elrond approached the forest. The two looked around for Y/n, but had no luck finding her. Elrond suggested that they split up to cover more ground. Lindir nodded and headed west.

He dismounted his horse to continue on foot. Halfway through his trudge in the forest, he felt the tip of a sword pressed into his back. He tenses up. He knew it couldn't be an Orc, he'd already be dead, or a man. His next logical option was Y/n.

"You've returned," a female voice said.

Lindir nodded and turned around. You drop the sword from his back, and smirk at him. "I honestly thought you had forgotten about me."

The Ellon shook his head. "How could I forget the Elleth who saved me."

You smile. "I guess you found a way to get me out of this forest?"

Lindir nodded. "Lord Elrond figured it out."

You laugh. "Well I guess I should be get ready to leave then."

Lindir dug through his satchel and pulled out the bracelet. Instantly, Y/n felt a force she couldn't explain. She held onto a nearby tree for support. The bracelet was very powerful.

"I read that if you wear this, your powers will be contained inside the magic of this simple bracelet, and you will be released."

You raise and eyebrow at the Ellon. "Really? You believe that?"

Lindir blushed. "Only one way to find out."

You sigh and hold out your wrist for him to clasp it around it. You suddenly feel dizzy as if feels like the world is spinning.

Lindir holds you up until you feel steady again.

You take a shaky step towards the edge of the forest. Lindir holds your hand, with a hand on your back to guide you.

The first step is a little hesitant, but once you pass the boundary, it feels as thoug a weight has been lifted from you.

You take in a deep breath and slowly exhale, feeling like a new Elleth.

Lindir smiles seeing you in such a happy mood. You smile towards him. "Thank you, Mellon nin."

He bows to you. "My pleasure, my lady. Now, let's get you back to Rivendell where Lord Elrond can show you how to use your magic."

"