Unapproved

Thranduil dismounts from his elk as he looks around at Imladris. The hidden valley was certainly a beautiful place, no wonder you spent the past few hundred years here.

Lord Elrond smIles as he sees the elf approach. They greet each other in the typical elf form , hand over the heart and extended.

"Mellon nin, it is good to see you again."

"I'm afraid I have come here on more personal matter Elrond. Where is she?"

The lord of Rivendell sighed. "She doesn't want to see you."

Thranduil raised an eyebrow. "I haven't even been here for five minutes, and you're already telling me that my daughter doesn't want to see me?"

"She expressed these feelings when she arrived."

Thranduil huffed and turned back to his son, Legolas. "Go find your sister."

Legolas simply nodded before leaving. Elrond watched as the blonde headed elf left, leaving the two leaders to talk.

You ran as fast as your legs could carry you down the trail. The wind blew your long h/c in every direction, as you glance back. Nothing was behind you. You slow down to a stop, placing your hands your your knees.

The next thing you knew, an arm grabbed you from behind. Your body is pressed against another, as you try to wriggle out of the strong grasp.

"Got you." Lindir whispers in your ear.

You blush and turn around. The brunette elf entwines his fingers behind your back, leaning his forehead against yours. Your arms instinctively go to wrap around his neck.

"I see that. But now meleth nin, you must catch me again."

You race out of his arms, leaving a confused Lindir. He takes off after you, but captures your hand in his a few moments later.

He pulls you to him, placing a kiss on your lips. Your arms wrap around his neck again, as his left hand goes to your waist, while the other the back of your neck. A few minutes later, you're both on the ground laughing, wrapped in each other's arms.

Glorfindel raises an eyebrow at the sight before him. "Lady Y/n, please come with me."

Your smile slowly disappears, as does Lindir's. He helps you up, and you both follow the older elf.

Once you reach Lord Elrond's chambers, you stop. Glorfindel goes inside to announce your presence, but another elf made your breath hitch. There stood your older brother, a smile on his face when he sees you.

"Y/n."

"Legolas."

The walls that you had built up came crumbling down as you rush into his arms. Legolas strokes your hair, whispering nothing but sweet words in your ear.

Lindir stiffened seeing you in the arms of a prince. You hadn't told him who you were when you came to Rivendell centuries ago, but now he was curious about your past.

You wipe your eyes and turn back to Lindir. "Legolas, this is Lindir, my fiancé. Lindir, this is my brother, Legolas."

Lindir nods. "My lord."

Legolas smiles. "I never thought that my little sister would settle down. If she needs to be put into place, send word to me."

You roll your eyes, while Lindir chuckles. "I assure you my lord, I can take care of her."

The three of you continued to chat, until a deep voice sounded from the other side of the door. You immediately pale hearing your father's voice.

Lindir holds you closer, feeling you tense. "It'll be fine melamin. I am here."

Glorfindel opens the door. "He wants to see the Lady Y/n alone."

You gulp and follow the blonde elf in.