Chapter 49 🌙

Authors note: JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW, this super cute and amazing fan art of Haru and Ino was made by a very talented reader ( hoelifee ) and I just love it! Isn't it amazing?! Remember if you guys have any art or ideas for art just send me a quick message! Anyways, on with the book!

•••••••••

"Oh you guys are back! Did anything interesting happen? Isamu exclaims then asks, looking at me suggestively as Sasuke and I walk towards himself and the others. I roll my eyes at my wolf summoning "You wish."

"You know it!" Isamu happily chirps before walking over to me and curling around my leg. "Thank kami you're back, and more seconds with these psychos and I would've ripped their heads off." Isamu mutters with a sweat drop. I chuckle and lean down to ruffle his fur, ignoring the stares I receive from the rest of the team.

"Hey you guys took pretty long. . . Why?" Suigetsu asks, narrowing his purple eyes at the two of us.

I shrug "Don't worry about it."

Karin, irked by my lack of answer and presence, points a finger at me. This seems to be a very constant habit of hers so far.

"Yah what is she still doing here?!" she gruffly asks. I straighten up and tear my attention away from Isamu. "Want me gone already? Yikes." I smirk, crossing my arms over my chest.

Whats up with all the girls on my teams hating me at first glance? First Sakura now Karin, great.

An Irk mark appears on Karin's forehead and she tenses up, ready to yell bloody murder a me but Jugo and Suigetsu manage to hold her back before she does so.

I sigh and look back down at Isamu. "I'm sorry I left you with her." Breaking out Suigetsu and Jugo's grip, Karin opens her mouth looking ready to cuss me into another planet.

Luckily, someone beat her to it.

"Karin, enough. Have all of you finished?" Sasuke asks, finally speaking up. I notice Karin instantly stop acting like a total fool at the sound of Sasukes voice and she turns to him rather flirtatiously?

"I already tore apart your shirt to distract your trace Sasuke, It was too easy." Karin says in a strange tone, taking off her glasses and blushing. My jaw drops at her and I turn to Sasuke with an arched brow, a menacing glare etched on my face.

"Why did she have your shirt?" I ask sweetly, but with a minacious undertone. Sasuke rolls his eyes at me "We need to disperse Haru's trace as well. The leaf ninja will recognize her and lead it up to us." Sasuke says, completely ignoring my question to which my eyes narrow.

Punk. I'm never forgetting that this question has been left unanswered.

"Wait, leaf ninja? They're after you? Ugh." I comment, shaking my head and toying with the tips of my hair. The last thing I need is a confrontation with those idiots. The good news is that since I'll be with Sasuke, everyone minus Kakashi and team ten will forget that I exist and focus completely on him. This includes Naruto and Sakura. So I think I'm in the safe zone!

Sasuke nods "Yes they're in our zone and probably already traced me by now. With Karin's idea my chakra trace will appear in different areas misguiding them. Now we need to do the same with you since they'll be after you as well." Sasuke informs to which I cough out a laugh. "Debatable Sasuke, debatable."

Karin, who looks like a grumpy mess because the focus is no longer on her, crosses her arms over her chest. "Yeah? Well how will we disperse her trace? Its not like I have anything of hers. Plus, her disgusting scent may mix in with Suigetsu's so we'll be fine."