Chapter 57 🌙

••Third Person POV••

"Haru isn't in her room." Yuki tells Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo as they all stand at the inn's lobby. Suigetsu clicks his tongue in annoyance, "She's probably in Sasuke's room! Damn, I should really step up my game!" He tells himself.

Karin looks at him, irritated by his words. "She's not in his room! Why would she be in there anyways! He'd kick her out immediately!" She snootily says, not standing the thought of Haru with Sasuke.

Suigetsu narrows his eyes at the Uzumaki "How much do you want to bet on that? Let's go to his room right now to check!" He wagers. Jugo looks at Suigetsu, worried by this idea. "Guys I don't think thats a good ide-"

"Fine! Maybe that'll get you to shut up after all!" She agrees. Without staying to listen to Jugo's thoughts, the two race out of the lobby and upstairs to where the doors are leaving Jugo and Yuki behind.

Yuki stares at where they once were in confusion "Umm, they don't have a key to get in the room." She says. Jugo sweat drops, "I'm so sorry, we'll pay for the damages to the door." He respectfully says with a bit of embarrassment.

Even more confused, she arches a brow at him. "What do you mean damages?" Not even a second after asking, a large "BOOM" could be heard from upstairs.

The non-ninja's brown eyes widen and she looks at Jugo in panic. "What was that?!" She hurriedly asks. Jugo sighs, shaking his head. "The damages."

The two rush upstairs and to Sasuke's room. When they arrive, they find Karin and Suigetsu in the hallway with a busted down door in front of them. Karin's jaw drops when she looks inside, and Suigetsu frowns.

"Damnit! See Karin I told you so!" He exclaims, pointing into the room animatedly. Yuki runs a hand through her medium length brown hair in shock. They just broke a door! She rushes over to them and looks in the room, her jaw dropping as well.

Sasuke Uchiha, the Sasuke Uchiha standing shirtless and glaring heavily at Suigetsu and Karin. Upon further investigation, she looks behind him and to the bed where her friend Haru could be seen still asleep and cuddling up to a pillow.

"WHAT IS THIS SASUKE?!" Karin yells, bewildered and unbelieving of the sight upon her. Sasuke narrows his eyes at her "Karin shut up, don't wake her up." He snaps, only appalling her even more. Sasuke rarely ever snaps at her like that! Suigetsu slumps his shoulders and sulks "Damnit! I wanted to room with her for the night!" He complains, staring at the sleeping girl longingly.

Jugo awkwardly scratches his neck and clears his throat so all the attention goes to him. "Guys we have a mission and its getting kind of late in the morning, shouldn't we be leaving soon?" He asks, to which Sasuke nods. "Yeah, we leave in an hour." He responds curtly.

"HOW HAS SHE NOT WOKEN UP?! UGH SO LAZY!" Karin yells, angry and highly jealous towards the Senju who in her mind, had no right sleeping next to Sasuke. Sasuke looks at Karin, unimpressed. Before he could tell her off, a very sleepy voice interjects.

"Why is everyone screaming?" Haru's soft voice asks, everyones eyes snap to her and Suigetsu nearly melts at the sight. Her shorter hair falls perfectly to one side of her frame, her eyes flutter slightly and her shirt rides up the slightest bit, revealing her toned physique.

"So pretty, damn you Sasuke!" His inner voice yells. Karin on the other hand fumes when she looks at the confused Senju "Who even looks like that waking up?! Hmph, she's not that impressive anyways." Her inner voice claims, slightly consoling her.

Yuki smiles, waving happily at Haru "You're awake! I ordered breakfast for you at the dango shop downstairs." She says. Haru stares at Yuki, tired and wanting nothing more than to just lay back down and head off into dreamland. As if he read her mind, Sasuke nods at Yuki "We'll be there in a moment, we just need to get ready first."