Chapter 64 🌙

•Third Person POV•

After Hikaru and Hideo hurriedly told Isamu about Haru's whereabouts, the younger wolf didn't even wait a second to listen to them talk any further.

He had been through hell, between being torn away from his summoner and residing ever so awkwardly in the leaf village, all he wanted to do was reunite with Haru. Of course, Tsunade kept him from doing that. Isamu knew that it wasn't personal, but instead it was a tactic.

Tsunade just wanted Haru to return to get Isamu back, but that never happened. Instead, he woke up to loud explosions and a frustrated Tsunade. Not only that, but Danzo and the other two elders decided to make an appearance in the room, telling her it was wrong to call out for Naruto.

Isamu was confused at first, wondering what the hell could be going on outside and what all the ruckus in the office was. Little did he know. .

He quickly came to learn from Shizune that Pein was attacking the village, that damned Pein!

Oh if there were any enemies of Haru that Isamu hated, it had to be Pein!

Not only did that man completely betray Shinji, The Akatsuki leader killed his father! Then apparently sealed the same demon that he used to kill Shinji into Haru! Of course, he hasn't seen Haru so he can't verify if that last part is true but spies form the hidden leaf reported the rumor.

He was beyond hating Pein, it was because of him that Haru's remaining family was torn apart!

Isamu watched on quietly as Tsunade heatedly argued with the elders. They didn't want Naruto to come, yet she did. Of course, Pein was there in the first place to obtain the nine tails but Tsunade was sure that Naruto could overcome the odds.

Then the situation outside started getting worse and it was clear that Tsunade was heavily debating on something else. Another explosion occurred scarily near the hokage building and that seemed to be Tsunade's final straw.

With the elders in the room, she turned to Isamu as serious as ever. "Go get Haru." She muttered, the stress evident on her face.

Isamu quickly stood up from his resting position "What?!?" He yelled, a wide grin spreading on his face.

Appalled, the two leaders in the room stood up. "Are you out of your mind?! You want that criminal in the leaf village? All she'd do is cause more chaos!" One of the elders exclaimed, the other nodding in total agreement.

Tsunade said nothing, clenching her jaw as she stared out the window. Her mind was quite literally about to explode if they questioned her any further. "And when she gets here Isamu, release Shinji." She said, to which both elders stand at her in complete shock.

"Tsunade what is wrong with you?! The village will surely fall if those two get back in sync over here!" The older elder cried, her voice far too loud and pitchy in Tsunade's opinion. Not having the right amount of patience for either elder, Tsunade fiercely stalked towards them and gripped both of their collars in her hands threatingly.

"Now you listen here, Haru is the one person who I know for a fact could beat Pein. Naruto is another. Now add Shinji to the mix, do you get what I'm trying to say here?" She asked sweetly, an underlying threat in her voice.

The elders did nothing but gulp as she harshly released their collars.

"What did I say Isamu?! Go get Haru!"

That whole situation was a mere hour ago, he could only imagine what has happened to Konoha since then. His heartbeat quickened as he neared the small nursing center in the tundra where he was told Haru was residing. He was so frantic and hurried up that he barely noticed the wounded bodies and utter chaos around him.