-smut-

He undressed me quickly as he kissed my neck. He then took of his jeans and shirts, leaving us both in only our underwear.

''You don't know how much I fucking want you.'' He whispered against my bare skin.

I shivered under his touch and let myself go in his arms completely.

His hand trailed down my stomach, letting his fingers graze over my crotch. He slipped one finger inside me and started pumping at a fast pace.

I moaned loudly, the pleasure becoming too much at one point.

''I want you too.'' I breathed, hungry for him to be inside me.

''Beg.'' He demanded.

''Please, fuck me, Timmy I want you.'' He smirked, letting me know he was satisfied.

''Say no more.'' He positioned himself at my entrance and glanced at me for approvel.

I whined as he slid in, trying to adjust to the strange feeling.

His thrust started of slow and gentle, but as we continued he picked up pace and became more rough.

His hands felt up my body and with one hand he grabbed my neck and the other felt my breast.

His thumb made movements on and around my nipple and the sensation together with him constantly hitting my spot became almost unbearable.

''Fuck, Timmy. Make m-me come.'' I moaned as he kissed me, our tongues fighting for dominance an him easily winning.

''Ugh babe, fuck.'' He groaned as his thrust became sloppier once we neared our climaxes.

''I'm gonna come.'' I whined. Timmy pushed himself in me a few more times and his fingers helped me reach my orgasm faster.

''Fuck, shit shit.'' I screamed as I ran into a great wall of pure pleasure.

Somewhere in the process Timmy had come too and we both laid there panting and trying to get a steady breathing.

''Holy hell, that was fucking amazing.'' Timmy said as he kissed my cheek sweetly.

''Same.'' Was all I said back.

After a few minutes of panting I rolled into Timmy's arms and closed my eyes.

We both drifted into a peaceful sleep as we laid in each other's arms.