-sad movie-

Requested by @slytheriinpurebloods , I hope you like it ❤️

-

A tear slipped down my cheek as the end of the movie neared.

He looked so fragile and it was just heartbreaking seeing him like this.

I looked at the screen where Timothée was sitting in front of the fireplace, trying to suppress his tears.

I couldn't take it anymore and soon I was a crying mess, rolled up in a ball while tears slid down my cheek.

''Y/N, where is- oh my god, are you okay? What happened?!'' Timmy came walking up to me and laid his hand on my back.

''I-it's just s-so sad and I h-hate the ending. Oliver and Elio should be together.'' I cried while he swayed his arm around me.

His face wasn't worried anymore, he was in fact chuckling.

''It's n-not funny.'' I said angrily as I playfully hit his arm.

''Y/N, it's just a movie.'' He said, still chuckling.

I frowned and looked at Timmy in confusion.

''It's not just any movie. It's really heartbreaking seeing two people fall in love and then fate just rips them apart.'' I stated.

''But it's all fake you know, plus I'm not bisexual. I have you, remember?'' I smiled lightly and nodded.

That was true.

''Yeah okay... But it's still sad.'' I said as I felt tears coming up again.

''Well, then let's order pizza and watch a nice movie. Maybe later we could have a little fun?'' He said smirking. I laughed and raised my eyebrows.

''You sure you don't wanna have fun with a peach instead of me?'' I said, now smirking too.

His face fell and he looked at me annoyed.

''Fuck you.'' He mumbled.

''No, fuck the peach.'' I said.

I tried to contain my laughter, but it was almost impossible because his expression was priceless.

''I hate you.'' He said while he walked out of the room.

''I love you too.'' I yelled back.

I smiled, being grateful for everything I had right now.

Being happy that Timmy was there for me, no matter what.

-

Hi hi, I liked this one.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.