-Dessert-

It's my birthdaaaay!!! Turning 18 years old and it was about TIME. Y'all are the biggest gift I could receive and I can't thank you all enough for making my every day better!!!

-

''Seriously, you know I hate surprises. Where are we going?'' Timmy's hands covered my eyes and he guided me somewhere. He had set up something for my birthday, despite knowing I absolutely hated surprises, but told me to suck it up because he had made a lot of effort.

''Okay, we're here.'' He said, taking his hands off my eyes. A beautiful, candlelit table in the middle of a stage in an empty opera hall was what I immediately noticed. The mystique, rustic feeling of the classical designs made the whole ambience romantic and daunting at the same time. I smiled at the table, then at Timmy and then turned to look at the massive space. Normally you'd be here with hundreds of people. Now it's just us.

''Timmy, how did you- I- wow, this is amazing.'' I said, almost at loss for words. He simply smiled and gallantly pulled the chair back and motioned for me to sit down. I gracefully lifted my dress and took a seat, patiently waiting for Timothée to sit down too.

''Champagne?'' The waiter came out of nowhere with a bottle of what seemed like a quite expensive one. I smiled and nodded, thanking him after he had poured us the drinks.

''To my beautiful Y/N.'' Timmy spoke as we clinked our glasses.

The whole night the most delicious food and fine drinks were served, along with my presents. Timmy had really made an extra effort this year, completely surprising me with every thing he had planned for the evening.

The first present was a beautiful book, one I had been wanting to read for months now. I never got around to buy it, but luckily Timmy had remembered it.

The second present was a gorgeous set of lingerie. It was fiery red with lace, leaving barely anything to the imagination. He had a cheeky grin on his face when I unwrapped it and I felt my cheeks flush.

''Can't wait to see you in that.'' He had whispered, almost inaudible for me to hear, but I definitely did. I'd pressed a passionate kiss on his lips and let my hand brush over his crotch to tease him before I sat back in my chair.

He'd also gotten me new painting brushes and a sketchbook because he knew how much I loved to paint. It was a small gesture, but definitely made my heart flutter. He always knew how make me happy with the smallest of things.

Just when I thought he was done, he reached into his pocket and grabbed a small, black box, staring at it for a moment before getting on his knees and opening it for me. My eyes widened when I saw the most beautiful and delicate ring I'd ever seen.

''Timothée, what are you-''

''Y/N, I'm going to keep this plain and simple. I've loved you ever since the first time I laid my eyes on you. There has not been a single day where you weren't on my mind. You make me a better, more tolerable person and you continuously inspire me to be the best version of me. I admire and adore you and I promise to cherish you forever, regardless of what you will say after I asked you this; Y/N, will you marry me?'' I stared at him, shocked. It felt as if his words had ignited a fire in me and I could feel my whole body heat up. Tears welled up in my eyes and when he saw, his expression turned concerned and scared. I was quick to let him know I was anything but sad or frightened.

''Timothée, I love you. Yes- yes, I will marry you. Fuck, I'm so excited.'' He smile met mine and before I knew it, the ring was on my wedding finger and his lips were on mine.

''Let's get home for dessert.'' He mumbled before things got too heated, grabbing my hand and the presents and thanking the people who helped him. After that, he rushed us home to eat his very personal dessert all night long, knowing that dessert was going to be his forever.

-

It's super cheesy but I hope you like it <3