-Suffer In Silence part 2-

-

When I'd awoken after a few hours, I saw Timothée had kept his promise and he had stayed. He was dead asleep in the chair next to me, but it looked rather uncomfortable as he was awkwardly leaning his head against nothing and his legs were propped up on the surface. The poor boy must've felt awful.

I smiled at the sight, nevertheless, and reached out to stroke his cheek. It only woke him, though, and for a moment he looked confused while scanning the unknown room.

''Hey.'' I smiled lightly at his groggy voice.

''Hi.'' I responded.

''So-''

''Look, I'm sorry for not telling you, or kicking you out, or hurting you. I was just so hurt and angry that it seemed like the only option. But it was wrong from me to shut you out like this, because you have- had- a right to know your child.'' Tears rolled softly down my cheek, and I hated how vulnerable I was at that moment.

''Y/N, stop apologising.'' He choked out, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer. I sobbed in his chest. He kissed the top of my head and rubbed his hand over the surface of my back, his touch soothing my every thought and emotion until I could only focus on him.

''I'm the one who should be sorry. God, I hate myself for what I did to you. And now this? I wish I could turn it all back. But I can't, and I'm going to do anything to win you back because I love you. More than anything. I love you and I will not rest until I have you in my arms forever.'' I looked up at him with the most adoring eyes.

This man outdid all my expectations. He set the bar too high for anyone else to ever swoop me off my feet again. I would never want anyone else, because despite everything, I loved him too.

''I-I love you too.'' I mumbled, a small smile dancing on my lips. He broke out in a smile too and soon enough we were staring at each other happily like idiots.

''I was going to call you, you know. I knew I couldn't have kept myself from not allowing you to be in the baby's life, but I never got the chance to make it right before-'' a lump started forming in my throat when I thought about the events from last night.

''Hey, shhh, it's okay. I know you would've called. And if not, I would've barged back into your life and make things right again. I never should've ran away, despite the mistakes I've made. I should've fought for your trust and I was a fool for not doing so.'' After everything that happened, the kiss seemed nothing compared to our history.

''You're forgiven, Timothée- but don't break my heart again, I won't be so tolerable next time.''

''Never- and now, lets get you better and out of here so I can take you home and cuddle you all day long.''

-

Hiiii, so I've decided to re-open my 'request box' for both of my books until Sunday. If you go to my profile, you will see exactly what you gotta do to request an imagine, but since not everyone that reads this book follows me, I thought I'd give you a little heads up! Pop over to my last status update & request something so I can write out all your greatest desires (lol omg how creepy). Anyway, love you <3