-insecure-

For @zjmwhore , hope u like it!❤️

-

I knew I wasn't the prettiest and skinniest, but as long as he loved me it was okay.

But what would happen if he was beginning to think I wasn't beautiful? If he fell out of love with me because of how I looked?

Those thoughts seemed to fly through my mind every day and it made me feel so insecure I was gonna be sick.

''Y/N, you wanna go out for dinner later?'' The thought of looking like a pig when I eat in front of Timmy made me shudder.

''Uhm no, I'm fine. I'm kinda tired.'' I lied, looking down at the ground awkwardly.

''Y/N? What is wrong?'' He asked, putting his hand on my side and pulling my body closer.

''Nothing. It's nothing, really.'' I shook my head in defense and stepped away from him.

''Is it because you're insecure?'' His eyes searched for mine and I finally looked at him after a few moments.

''I guess. I just don't want you to stop loving me because I look fat and ugly.'' I said as I shrugged and looked at the ground again.

He came closer and wrapped one arm around my shoulder and one around my back, resting his hand on my lower back.

''Baby, I'll never do that. You're beautiful to me and even if you're a little overweight, which you're not, I would still love you with everything I got.'' He kissed my neck and cheek and I felt my cheeks heat up.

''Please don't leave me.'' I said scarily.

''Never, Y/N, never.''

-

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.