-beach walk-

For @slytheriinpurebloods , hope u like it ❤️

-

I grabbed my shoes and a little jacket for if it was going to be cold.

It was the middle of summer, but the nights could still be colder then you'd expect.

''Babe, are you- oh hey.'' Timmy ran into the hallway, making his way upstairs, but then tripped over me when he didn't see me sitting on the stairs.

I laughed and put on my shoes quickly and after I was done I grabbed Timmy's hand and walked outside.

We drove in comfortable silence to Venice beach, and once we got there we were greeted by the sun setting beautifully on the horizon.

As we walked along the water of the sea and the sky was changing from different colors to a dark abyss, we talked about everything and nothing.

''What did you think of me when you first met me??'' I asked while I grabbed his hand.

''Can I be honest? If you hadn't been pretty I probably would've never talked to you.'' I raised my eyebrows and grinned.

''Why?'' I asked curiously.

''Because you were really intimidating and it kind of scared me off.'' He said chuckling.

He kissed me cheek and wrapped his arms around me.

Our shadows were dancing on the sandy surface in the light of the moon.

''But you like me now, right?'' I asked hopeful as I pouted.

''Are you kidding? I love you, you silly.'' He stated.

I smiled and we started walking again.

We laughed, we kissed, we talked and lived in the moment as best as possible.

I wanted it to never end.

We eventually laid down a blanket and got some snacks, which me enjoyed while laying against each other.

His arm was wrapped around me tightly and his hand rested gently on my waist while I laid on top of him.

I kissed his cheek once in a while and his hand brushed over my body sweetly.

''I love you, you know that right?'' He asked after a while of silence.

''I know. I love you too.'' I said sweetly.

Eventually we drifted off into a peaceful sleep while we laid in each other's arms.

My summer couldn't be more perfect with him around.

-

This is honestly a dream date.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.