-fighting-

For @ahoenevergetscold100 , hope u like it!❤️

-

I stormed out of the room, downstairs, heading for the front door.

''Seriously, I'm so done with you. You have no idea how bad you treat me and I'm so fucking sick of it. Just go to hell or whatever, I don't care.'' I yelled at him as I put on my coat.

He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall, trapping my body between his.

''Just calm down, Y/N. Let's just talk this-'' I didn't let him finish and pushed him off of me.

''CALM DOWN? DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN EVER AGAIN.'' I screamed as I stormed out of the house. I ran to my car and got in it fastly, before I drove off and left Timmy behind.

''Fucking hell.'' I muttered as I made my way to the bar down town.

''What can I get you, love?'' The cute bartender said as I took a seat on the bar stool.

''Vodka, straight.'' I answered shortly. He chuckled and poured me one, then another one and after a few more I lost count.

I hated fighting with Timmy, but he just constantly hurt me without even knowing.

Timmy and I were best friends before we started dating. We had known each other since kindergarten and we knew there was always something more than friendship.

One and a half year ago we finally admitted our love to each other and we started dating.

It was fun and all in the beginning, but now it just seemed like a waste of time and energy because we were constantly fighting.

The bartender gave me another shot and that pushed me over the edge.

I dialed Timmy's number and waited for him to pick up.

''Where the hell are you?!''

''I'n nnot gonna tell ya. Llisten to me Thimothée. I really really love you but I have this feeling you do not love me anymore. You constantly yyell at mee and that jus makes me sad.''

''Just tell me where you are and I'll pick you up.''

''No. Byee.'' I said and then I hung up.

''You wanna dance with me?'' I said to the bartender, suddenly feeling bold and daring.

''I can't, gorgeous. I'm on duty. You go and have fun, I'll watch.'' He said smirking.

''You perv.'' I laughed and then disappeared to the dance floor.

I let myself go in the music completely, forgetting all my sorrows until I could only smile.

After a few minutes of dancing I was grabbed by a pair of strong hands, dragging me outside and pushing me against the wall.

Timmy.

''Let go of-'' he smashed his lips onto mine before I could finish and I was star struck.

I didn't kiss back and pushed him off of me.

''We were fighting, remember?'' He rolled his eyes at my words and let go of me.

''Let's go home.'' He said as he lead me to the car.

I got in the passengers seat and he got in the drivers seat, driving home in awkward silence.

''By the way, do you have any idea how you're making me feel?'' I said, interrupting the silence.

''Well, do you know how you make me feel?'' I rolled my eyes.

''Fucking hell, answer me god damn it.'' I said annoyed.

He just shrugged.

''Fuck you.'' The right corner of his lips curled upwards and he put a hand on my thigh.

''Not literally.'' I groaned quickly.

He pulled over to the side of the road and turned to me.

''Go on. Tell me what's been bothering you.'' He demanded.

I sighed and thought about what I was going to say.

''Well, it's just the little things that don't matter to you. Little things like the nights we would just lay in bed and talk about our future. Little things like the sweet gestures I give whenever I get a feeling you're sad or upset. You just push me away without even thinking about it and it has become a habit. I love you, forever, but if you don't let me love you it's wasted energy.'' I said, feeling tears coming up. I blinked them away, but one slipped away, down my cheek.

''Remember that one night a few weeks ago? You came home and I made you your favorite food. Dinner was always ready whenever you came home, but that night you were so grateful and loving and I finally felt that spark again. I still have hope and I want us to work, but it has to come from both sides.'' I continued, trying to push away my sadness.

He sighed and came closer.

''We can work this out.'' He whispered before he left a kiss on my cheek.

He then turned on the engine of the car on again and we drove home.

We weren't even fully inside yet and he had already picked me up, carrying me upstairs and laying me on the bed gently.

''Let me show you how sorry I am.'' He breathed as he kissed me. I smiled lightly and nodded.

He began to undress me carefully and at a slow pace, admiring every part of my body. I smiled down at him as his lips kissed my thighs.

I let a small moan escape my mouth and my hands gently tucked a piece of his hair. He groaned at my movements and his hands grabbed my hips tightly.

His tongue danced on the surface of my center and I felt the first hits of pleasure come up, moaning in the process.

His tongue moved faster and faster and after a while I couldn't bare it any longer and orgasmed harshly. I screamed out in pleasure and saw stars dance in my vision.

He began undressing himself as well and I saw his member was very hard and aching to be inside me. He brought his face to mine and kissed me passionately, letting me taste my liquids.

He positioned himself at my entrance and slid in carefully, filling me completely. He groaned as he began thrusting, making me moan as well. He picked up pace and with every thrust he came closer to his high.

''Fuck baby, I'm gonna come.'' He breathed as his thrust began to grow sloppy. I agreed with him and moaned.

''Ah fuck. Oh god, yes.'' He whined as he came. I felt his liquids shoot into me and that pushed me over the edge as well. After a few minutes of just panting, he pulled himself out of me and laid next to me.

He kissed the tip of my nose and for a long time, we just laid there and admired each other, having deep conversations about everything and nothing.

When it was around twelve, my eyelids felt heavily and I was extremly tired. I kissed him goodnight, wrapped myself in his arms and fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

-

I like this one!!!

Have you already read my new book: Dancing On My Own? The first three chapters are already up, I'll be published three chapters every week on Friday! Let me know what you think.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.