-She Doesn't Live Here Anymore part 2-

Many days, sleepless hours and hundreds of dollars later, I found myself on the airport of Sydney making my way outside

Many days, sleepless hours and hundreds of dollars later, I found myself on the airport of Sydney making my way outside. It was December, the middle of summer there, and piping hot as the degrees outside rose to 40 plus.

After doing a lot of research and asking around, I'd found out Y/N had moved to Sydney to work as manager of Human Resources at some big company. Why she chose to go to the other side of this fucking earth, I was hoping to find out when I saw her again, but first I had to make my way out of this heated airport.

With her job being at one of the most known sights of the city, it would've been easy to catch her. After I dumped my bag, and unnecessary clothes I was wearing, in my hotel room, I got myself a desperately needed ice cold water and rushed to her work place without any clue of what I was going to say.

''Hello, what can I do for you?'' The male behind the desk looked at me from behind his computer and took off his glasses.

''I'm actually looking for Y/F/N- she works as head of HR. Do you know where I can find her?'' I sounded extremely desperate, but at this point I'd get on my knees and beg anyone to tell me anything if I had to.

''Seventh floor, third door on your left. I'll let her know you're here, mister...?''

''Timothée Chalamet. But just say she has a visitor and please don't mention my name.'' He nodded, not showing any emotions and pointed towards the elevator.

I got in, pushed the button to the seventh floor and waited anxiously for the shaft to arrive. Time seemed to go painfully slow and in those moments, I started overthinking whether this had been a good idea.

Of course it hadn't been. She left for a reason and since it was already three years ago, she probably had no desire to see me. There was a reason we weren't together anymore, yet I didn't believe there was nothing between us.

The elevator shaft arrived with a loud ''ding'', sending a rush of more anxiety through me. I got out and slowly walked to her office, not even bothering to knock.

''What can I do for you, sir?'' She was focused on something on her computer, scanning the document furiously as she didn't bother to look up and see who entered her office.

''Y/N.'' I stood in the doorway awkwardly, my eyes set upon her beautiful appearance. She looked up to me as soon as she heard the familiar voice, scanning me from head to toe.

''Timothée? What the hell are you doing here?!'' Not the answer I hoped to receive, but definitely something I should've expected. She seemed even more in shock and for a moment it was as if she was paralysed.

''I could ask you the same thing.'' I stated, taking a few steps closer to get a better look of her. She simply snickered.

''That's quite frankly none of your business.'' And that was right. It was none of my business, but I had made it my business by caring about it more than I would've liked. I realised I still loved her, and I'd be damned to live another day without her at least knowing all of that.
Obviously, only an idiot would fly to the other side of the world to tell someone they love her, but it was my pleasure to be a fool for her.

''Not even a fucking text telling me you were off to Australia? Do you have any idea how I felt when I found out?'' I was wrong for blaming her, but I felt furious at that moment and I didn't know why or how.

''I didn't owe you shit, Timothée. You made that pretty clear when we broke up. I wanted to start over and I decided to do that here. Why do you even care?'' She fumbled with the hem of her sleeves, obviously a bit distraught. Was she that oblivious?

''Because I love you, you idiot. Do you really think I'd cross this surface for you to make a casual chat about the weather?''

''You don't mean that, Timothée. You never loved me, you told me that yourself. Don't say things you don't mean.'' I was incapable of believing I'd actually hurt her that bad. Had my words left such an impact on her?

''Y/N, I fucking love you and I'd do anything to show you that I mean that. What can I do to make you see that?'' I meant it. I'd do literally anything for her, because she was my everything.

''Leave.''

''What?'' I noticed a tear slipping from her eye before she wiped it away furiously.

''If you really love me, than I'd want you to leave.'' I hoped with every fiber in my body that she was joking, but her threatening and serious tone made it seem like everything but a joke.

''Y/N, please don't do this.'' I tried to grab her hands, but the second I made contact with her body, she pushed me away with an aggressive force.

''No, Timothée, you don't do this. You can't just barge into my life after three years of nothing and expect me to run back into your arms like you didn't break me. You gave me absolute shit and I hate you for that. So, if you really love me, you get your stuck up ass out of my office and fly back to your beloved country to let me be and move the fuck on.'' More bitter words had never been spoken and only now I realised how much she despised me.

''Wow- okay. At least you're being honest.'' I muttered. Maybe I should've fought for her, but it was pointless. She hated me and I could never make those feelings up or make her see me differently.

''You're a good man, Timothée- you're just not the right one for me.'' I heard her say faintly, but I was already out of the door. As soon as I stepped outside, tears spilled from my eyes and my breathing became uneven.

The heat, the emotions, the thoughts flying through my head, it all became too much. I sat down on a bench just across the building and sobbed silently, resting my face in my hands.

It felt as if I sat there for hours and I was only disturbed when I heard frantic footsteps approach me. I looked up, noticed a familiar figure and before I knew it, the lips of this certain person were pressed against mine. Her hands found their way around my neck and she pressed her perfect body against mine.

Too startled and shocked, I merely let her kiss me. But fuck, did it feel good. Did she feel good.

''Timmy, it takes two people to kiss. Just kiss me back, god damn it.'' She muttered and I obliged happily.

We'd talk later; for now, I just wanted to feel her lips on mine and never stop, even if there were a million questions I wanted to ask her. I pushed them aside and let myself go in the moment, enjoying every last bit of it.

-

This was as cliche as it could get, but y'all asked for it so here ya go <3

Please VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FOLLOW for more! Xo