-grocery shopping-

For @kara923 , hope you like it! ❤️

-

We walked into the store with a shopping cart.

''Good morning, how are you today?'' We were greeted by a woman of our age, but I immediatly felt unpleasant by the look she was giving Timmy.

She winked at him and bit her lip, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

Did she not see me or was she just acting really really stupid?!

''Babe, let's go.'' I said fiercely as I warned her by giving her an intimidating look.

She purses her lips and looked the other way, ignoring me completely.

''Jesus, did you see that? That bitch couldn't stop flirting with you.'' I faked laughed as I spoke, trying not to sound extremely jealous.

Timmy looked around him and the chuckled.

''Y/N, are you a little jealous?'' He smiled cheekily as he wrapped one arm around me.

''What, no?'' I said as I rolled my eyes.

He just chuckled and continued to look at some products.

I glanced at the lady who was helping some other costumers. When she saw me staring she smiled deviously and then looked longingly at Timmy.

I breathed through my nostrils and tried to ignore the jealousy that was stinging in my side.

I hated people like her.

Thinking she can get whatever she wanted, even if it was at the expense of others.

I rushed to get all the products we needed and after a few minutes we were already done shopping and walking to the cash registers.

And what a coincidence, the girl took a seat at the cash register we walked to.

She smirked and winked at Timmy.

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip to keep me from saying stuff I'd regret.

''Hello. Did you find everything?'' She asked kindly, her gaze still focused on Timmy.

''Honey, not to be a complete bitch, but you should really cut the nice acting and trying to steal a taken person and start acting like a fucking adult and do your job correctly.'' It was our before I had even thought twice, but it felt relieving to stand up for myself.

Her mouth fell open and I expected her to say something back, but she stayed quiet and actually started doing her job well.

Next to me I heard Timmy chuckle and his hand subtly touched my bum, pinching it lightly.

''You have no idea how sexy it is when you're jealous.'' He whispered in my ear, his words sending shivers down my spine.

I smirked.

When we were done we hurried out of there, rushing home and releasing the sexual tension we built up between us.

-

Hehehe.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.