-Nightmare-

For @stardustpriincess , hope u like it!❤️

-

I was tossing and turning in my bed, squeezing my closed eyes even closer, trying to wake myself up.

I was having the same nightmare I was always having and to be honest, I was getting sick of it.

I always dreamed that someone started a fire in my house and I was the only one who was able to escape. My whole family died and I became orphan.

That was usually the part when I woke up, being happy it was all just a dream and not reality.

But this time it was different, it felt too real and it made me so sad.

I was in college and shared a dorm with a classmate. She was nice, but she was asleep and I couldn't go to here to talk.

There was always Timothée, my best friend and secret crush.

He was a senior, while I was still in my third year. We met at a party a while back and became friends instantly. Yet, lately I've been feeling more towards him than just friendship.

I got up with tear stains on my cheek and walked to the dorm of Timmy, which was just a few rooms down the hallway.

I lightly tapped the door and called his name. The noises that followed were him groaning and tossing in his bed, eventually getting up and opening the door with an annoyed expression which changed as soon as he saw me.

''Hey.'' I said as I bit my lip.

''Hey.'' He responded, his voice husky and very sexy.

''I had a bad dream.'' I sounded so stupid saying that, so I quickly regretted it.

''No never mind. I'm sorry. God I'm such an idiot.'' I said quickly, turning around and wanting to make my way back to my own room.

His hand caught my arm before I could go anywhere, and he pulled me with him into his room.

Luckily, he had a dorm to himself, because his roommate dropped out a few months ago and there were no students who needed a room.

He sat down on the bed and sat me next to him, closer than I've ever been to his body.

''Tell me about you dream.'' He said softly. I nodded and started telling the story in detail, feeling the fear coming up again.

''I'm sorry to hear that, but luckily it isn't reality.'' He said as he grabbed my hand and kissed in gently. Though it was dark, I was hoping he wouldn't see my reddened cheeks at his gesture. I bit my lip to hide a smile that was coming up.

''Do you want to sleep here?'' He asked, my hands still in his.

I nodded and we laid down in his twoperson bed, him on the outside and protecting my body with his. His hands snakes around my waist and cuddled me closer to him.

I was taken aback by his movements, but I wasn't going to lie that I really liked it. I was just surprised he might felt the same for me.

I turned around to face him and brought my head closer to his. He closed the space between us and pressed his lips gently on mine. He rolled over so that I was on top and I straddled his waist, letting my hands tug his hair as he sat up slowly.

We breathed heavily and when it began to become too steamy, I pulled my head back and looked at him with widened eyes.

He ran a hand through his hair and I bit my lip as we looked at each other, but after a few moments we attacked each other's lips again and wrapped our arms around each other.

I grinded myself up against him and his hands slapped my butt lightly. He groaned when I bit his lip and I took that as the opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth.

We were fighting for dominance, but he was easily winning and I loved it. He flipped us over so that he was on top and he kissed me all the way from my neck to my thighs.

His lips kissed my inner thing softly and he removed my underwear, exposing my center to him.

I've been intimate with guys before, but this went beyond intimacy. This felt so different and I loved the feeling of it.

''Wait.'' I blurted all of a sudden.

He turned his head to look at me and his face wore a confused expression.

''I just want to know if you feel the same for me.'' I said. He smiled and brought his face closer to mine.

''I love you, Y/N.'' He stated, catching me off guard. I felt the same, though, so I just kissed him with all the passion I had.

The whole night we just talked, made love, cuddled and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

We didn't know what the future had in store for us, but I wanted him to be in it.

-

Very, very cheesy, lol.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.