-famous-

TIMMY'S POV

''Holy shit, you're- you know what, never mind.'' I was startled from my thoughts by a girly voice.

''You probably get that a lot.'' She continued. I looked up into the most beautiful pair of eyes.

''Yes, I do.'' I laughed. I continued reading my book, but saw the beautiful stranger come closer to me and take a seat next to me.

''So, what are you reading?'' She asked curiously. I smiled and turned to her.

''It's a for a new movie I'm doing. I need to read this. It's called Call Me By Your Name.'' She raised her eyebrows and nodded understandably.

''I love that book.'' She stated. I nodded in agreement.

''What brings you to this small town? Tired of all the fame and paparazzi?'' She giggled.

There was something about her.

Her presence made me feel normal.

''Sometimes I just want to escape from the real world.'' I said.

It was true.

Don't get me wrong, I love acting and all, but sometimes things get a bit too overwhelming.

''Me too.'' She sighed and grabbed my hand.

Normally I would be freaked out by people like her.

But she was different.

Good different.

''I'm Y/N by the way.'' She smiled and shook my hand.

''I'm Timothée.'' I said.

''I know.'' She replied.

We both laughed.

''You wanna go somewhere?'' She suddenly asked. I raised my eyebrows and smirked.

''Maybe I like the place where I am right now.'' I said.

She shook her head and thought for a second.

I studied her features and I was enchanted by her beauty.

Her Y/E/C eyes were so mesmerizing, the way they sparkled in the sun made my heart skip a beat.

Her cheeks had a cute rose color and her lips were soft and full.

''If you want to escape, than Starbucks isn't the best spot to do that.'' I looked around and saw different people staring at me in awe.

She was right.

''Let's go.'' I said. She grabbed my hand and I followed her to wherever she was going.

After a 15 minute walk we arrived at a remote place, surrounded by trees and located next to a little lake.

''No one probably knows this place exists. I found it with my dad when I was little. Even after he died, I still go here just to escape when it gets too hard.'' I played with her small hands and brushed my fingers over them.

''Is it weird that I feel different with you, even if I don't know you?'' I asked, curious to what she might say.

''No.'' she simply stated and looked me in my eyes.

''Can I kiss you?'' I suddenly asked.

My heart and mind were co working anymore and suddenly my emotions decided to play on their own.

''Yes.'' She breathed.

I brought my face close to her face and brushed my lips over hers. She closed her eyes and leaned in further.

In that moment, time seemed to have completely stopped and it was just her and me.

I then kissed her.

And she kissed back.

If fireworks were real, they would've been everywhere.

Electricity was running through my veins as my lips kissed hers hungrily.

After a few moments she pulled her head away and looked at me with widened eyes.

''Wow.'' She breathed.

Her cheeks were red and her lips were plumped from the kiss.

I smiled and nodded.

I had felt it too.

''Now what?'' She asked with a soft grin.

''We'll see, but I like you already so I'm not planning on letting you go that easily.'' I grinned back.

I didn't know what the future may bring for us, but I was ready to widen my limits and get challenged instead of always playing on the safe side.

-

Hope you like this one <3

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

REQUESTS are always open!