-dirty talking-

For @montzibby , hope u like it!❤️

-

He breathed heavily into the phone softly groaning as I spoke gentle but dirty words back.

''Fuck, what I'm gonna do to you when I get home, start preparing.'' He whispered.

''I can't wait to feel you inside of me. To feel your lips on my skin. How I clench my walls around you as were both nearing. Can you imagine?'' I moaned at him.

''Fuck baby, keep talking and I'm gonna come now.'' I bit my lip and smirked.

''I'm gonna kiss your whole body, leaving no spot untouched. I'm gonna wrap my lips around you hard dick and gonna make you come within seconds. Imagine it, baby.'' I demanded, earning a groan from him. 

''Timothée?! What the hell, warn me next time.'' I heard in the background.

''Jesus, Armie. Maybe you should knock next time.'' Timmy said annoyed. I imagined him rolling his eyes, like he always did when he was frustrated.

''Babe, I gotta go. Talk to you later?'' He asked.

I replied with a quick ''yes'' and a kiss through the phone.

I bit my lip when I had hung up and thought about the words I'd just said.

I chuckled and continued with what I was doing, still having Timmy on my mind.

'I love you.' I send the text together with a dirty picture of me.

He was gonna love it.

-

Lol I find this a little weird, but yeah, whatever. It's for you horny bitches. Xo

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.