-timmy has the flue-

For @coxonroach , hope u like it! ❤️

-

''Babe, you really need to rest.'' Timmy groaned at my words and rolled himself in the blanket.

I walked to the kitchen and got him some tea and aspirin.

When I came back he laid sprawled over the couch, groaning even more than before.

''Y/N, I'm dying. Please save me.'' He whined as he grabbed onto my hand and pulled me towards him. I chuckled at his exaggeration and pulled him up, guiding him upstairs to the bedroom.

He fell onto the bed dramatically and groaned as he grabbed on to his head.

"There's aspirin and tea next to the bed, go to sleep, you'll feel much better." I reassured him as I brushed my hand along his cheek.

He nodded and yawned, closing his eyes and wrapping himself in the sheets.

"Come lay with me?" He asked sweetly as he opened his eyes and looked at me hopefully.

I smiled and nodded, laying myself next to him.

The warmth of his body radiated on mine. He wrapped an arm around me and snuggled his face in the crook of my neck. After a while I heard soft and steady breathing, as he finally fell asleep.

"I love you." I whispered to him before I kissed his cheek.

Eventually I closed my eyes too and fell into a deep sleep.

-

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.