-pregnant-

I stared at the positive pregnancy test that I was holding.

I was happy, scared, confused and I felt too many emotions coming up.

I got nauseous and soon I bend over and emptied my stomach in the toilet.

When I felt better, I got out of the bathroom and walked downstairs, to where Timmy was reading a book.

''Hey babe. Are you okay? You seem a little pale.'' He said when he looked up at me.

''I- Timmy I need to tell you something.'' I took a seat and grabbed his hand. He looked at me questioning and his eyes were full of an emotion I couldn't read.

''I'm pregnant.'' I breathed.

He laughed.

I didn't know what to expect, but I didn't expect this.

''Are you serious? You aren't joking right?'' He asked hopeful.

I shook my head in confusion.

''Babe that's amazing. We're gonna be parents.'' He said cheerfully as he picked me up and hugged me tightly.

''I thought you were going to be mad.'' I said as a tear slid down my cheek.

''Of course not, Y/N, this is no ones fault. It may not be planned and it may come at a difficult time, but sooner or later we wanted this. Oh god, I can't believe I'm going to be a dad.'' He stated. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

''We're gonna be the best fucking parents in the whole wide world. And honestly, there's nothing more sexy than my girl carrying my child.'' He kissed my cheek and lips and picked me up.

He went through his knees and kissed my belly.

''Hey little one, I can't wait to hold you. You're gonna be the cutest baby in the world and we already love you so much.'' He said and he kissed my stomach again.

A tear slipped down my cheek as I listened to Timmy's words.

I didn't think I was ready, but with him by my side I could handle the whole world.

''I love you Timmy.'' I said.

''I love you too, Y/N.''

-

Awe, this is kinda cute.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open!