1. Sincerely, The Property Of: not you

Hello.

Hello... what a lame way to start.
I guess, lame will have to be a theme of mine now.

I might not know you, hopefully you don't know me but my name is N — well, my name doesn't matter, I guess.

I am No One particularly special to the world, not famous or rich so don't get your hopes up.

Just a girl who found this dumb book in a cardboard box in the garage. Don't except me to write often, I am not good at committing to things.

Mmm, what to tell you.
I have no real special talents or anything; can't swim all that well and I sound like cow dying, slowly when I try sing.

I like to run if that's something.
I like to laugh. Huh, I just realised something.
We only really think we love something when the world tells us that's something people, well, love.

To love something that's not loved...

I like to cry in movies.
It gives me a reason to cry without judgment.

I have nothing else to write. Except this isn't your book, you shouldn't be reading.

Sincerely,
The Property Of:
not you

-

Thanks for reading guys!

I would really appreciate feedback as it's a new story and would just want to know if you're enjoy it or not (throughout). You will get to know Neena better as the book continues, as she opens up more.

Follow me on @ mignonfrench to find out what I'm doing, upcoming books and new stories (Instagram people knew about this book before anyone else *evil laughs*)